Graduate Sales Development Representative- Telecommunications
REF: JN -022021-160623_1612959708
- PERMANENT REMOTE WORKING POSITION
- Well established company seeking emerging sales talent
- Join one of the most successful Telecommunications Companies in the UK
- Looking for a role where you will be rewarded for success?
- Apply now for an immediate start
The Company: For over 20 years this company have been providing communications technology to SME’s across the UK. They are trusted by over 8,000 businesses to provide everything from cloud phone systems and voice products to broadband and connectivity. Cloud-based phone systems and related solutions are increasingly important – they’re helping businesses to enable their employees to work from anywhere. Due to expansion they are looking to grow the sales team.
The Role: As an SDR you will be working from home, providing high quality leads and opportunities for the Sales team through both outbound prospecting and nurturing inbound leads via the website. You will spend most of your time talking to SME’s about how the company can help them and their organisations through technology. You’ll be working with three other SDRs, with lots of support and advice to help you succeed. There are great career prospects with the aim being to move in to a field based sales role after 12 – 18 months in the role!
As a Graduate Sales Development Representative, what will you do?:
- Develop new business
- Learn A LOT including the full sales process
- Exceed daily sales targets and KPIs
- Generate sales revenue
- Prospect new clients via calls/emails/LinkedIn/video messages
As a Graduate Sales Development Representative, who are you?
- Recent graduate (2018/19/20) of any discipline (must have already graduated and be ready for an immediate start)
- Hungry, motivated and professional
- Maintain a fantastic work ethic and work autonomously
- Have ambition to learn and develop
- You have passion/grit: You have the grit and stamina to continue when the going gets tough and you face rejection
*** PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU FIT CRITERIA ABOVE***
As a Graduate Sales Development Representative the package on offer is:
- £22,000 – 24,000 Basic
- OTE £8,000
- 24 days + BH
- Cycle to work scheme