Graduate Sales Development Representative - Software
REF: JN -022021-160651_1613376012
Reporting to the Marketing Director, the graduate sales development representative will join an established sales team specialising in delivering the benefits of your product to B2B companies. Using a database to prospect clients, you will be a starting point of communication in generating new leads with businesses. The role is exciting, fast-paced and allows for personal & professional development.
- Exciting sales opportunity within market leading, fast-growing software firm
- £25k starting salary + £12k OTE and Pizza Thursday!
- Work and grow in international markets
- Mentor support to learn and progress
Graduate Sales Development Representative – Software
The company: The successful graduate sales development representative would be working for a fast-growing, market leading, software firm that specialises in delivering lead generation solutions to B2B business.
Who are you?
- You are a Graduate that has completed their University degree within the last two years.
- You want to launch a promising career within the sales field and take on exciting opportunities.
- You are coachable. This is an entry-level role suited to someone with between 0-2 years of experience, who is open to being trained and trying new things.
- You have a ‘can-do’ attitude to work, constantly motivating yourself to hit targets and earn money.
- You are curious. The sales representative chosen will not have all the answers to start with but will be keen to ask questions and learn about the business.
- You are pro-active. You look to take on board what you have learned and use it to develop yourself in the role you are placed in. You stick at tasks and implore yourself to make things work.
The sales development representative package:
- £25k base salary
- £12k OTE
- Beer & Pizza Thursday
- MacBook Air
- Gym membership
- 24 holidays + bank holidays
What this means for you:
First 6 months
- Watching, listening and learning from a dedicated mentor
- Begin to develop relationships with colleagues and clients alike
- Prospect potential clients through database searches
- Set up appointments with potential clients
- Furthering established relationships
- Work towards meeting targets and reap financial rewards
- Utilise experience with clients to further your sales skills
- Begin to share experiences with senior colleagues to gain an understanding of potential development paths in your career
Role Summary: Reporting to the Marketing Director, the graduate sales development representative will join an established sales team specialising in delivering the benefits of your product to B2B companies. Using a database to prospect clients, you will be a starting point of communication in generating new leads with businesses. The role is exciting, fast-paced and allows for personal & professional development.
The Culture: This company has raced through the market in recent years after establishment, recognised by LinkedIn for their remarkable rate of progression. A dedicated culture allows for further progression for the company and their employees alike.
Location: London, within 1hr commute of Vauxhall.