Graduate Sales Development Representative- Compliance Software
REF: JN -032021-161204_1617267867
- 2 eager graduates needed for an immediate start
- Sell industry leading software
- Work for an innovative global software firm offering business critical software
- Based in central Manchester
- Receive award winning training, support and development
The Company: Established in 1995 this global company has successful operations in the UK, US and Australia and is trusted by 850 customers with 500,000 users worldwide. It’s an exciting time to join this fast growing sales team in a company planning for continual growth over the next few years.
The Role: This company are looking to recruit, train and develop two exceptional candidates for their fast growing sales team based in Central Manchester. As a Sales Development Representative, you will identify, qualify and book new business opportunities with health and safety professionals in the UK market. Offering business critical software to ensure compliance is met within the workplace you will deal with contracts that can exceed £150k. Progression into business development or key account management is available after success in this role.
Requirements for this Entry Level SDR:
- You are a recent graduate of any discipline
- You want to kick start your career in sales and business development
- You are a clear communicator, personable, outgoing and professional
- You are coachable: You are not expected to start with all the answers. You will be trained and put in a position to succeed. We just need you to be open to trying new things and you will be taught along the way.
- You have passion/grit: You have a strong work ethic and the grit and stamina to continue when the going gets tough and you face rejection.
- You are a compassionate competitor: You want to win, but not at the expense of your team. There may be no “I” in “team”, but you understand that your individual performance is important, and you will compete to be a top contributor to the overall team’s success.
****PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU FIT THE CRITERIA STATED ABOVE****
As a Graduate Sales Development Representative the package you will receive is:
- £23,000 Base salary
- Plus £15,000 uncapped bonus
- Regular Incentives
- 25 days plus bank holidays
- Air pods
What you will do: First 6 months
- Learn a lot!
- Develop the imperative skills to further your career in sales
- Develop relationships with health and safety professionals
- Prospect potential customers via phone, email, social media to set up discovery demos
- Help more senior sales colleagues and learn as you watch!
Next 6-12 months
- Consistently meet or exceed your targets each week/month
- Share your opinions and insights with sales leadership – you’ll be the one speaking with our future customers all day!
- Begin to learn and understand the full sales process
- Further develop a relationship with more senior sales colleagues to gain an understanding of the potential next step in your career