Graduate Sales Development Representative
REF: JN -092021-163515_1631516424
- Global company seeking developing sales talent
- Looking to kick start a thriving sales career
- Apply now for an immediate start
The Company: Searching for enthusiastic sales talents with plenty of desire to develop and progress within the business, This global company work with a variety of clients across multiple sectors, thus affording the Graduate Sales Development Representative a wide range of exposure across a variety of industries.
The Role: The Graduate Sales Development Representative will be responsible for aiding lead generation for the business, speaking to a range of clients across different industries. Discovering clients needs and helping to fulfil them, there is scope for progression to account management roles within 18 months.
As a Graduate Sales Development Representative, who are you?
- You are excited to launch a career in sales, developing and maintaining relationships along the way.
- You are coachable: You will not start with all the answers but are keen to be coached and developed in the best possible way.
- You have passion/resilience: You have the resilience, determination and stamina to overcome any obstacles in your way, continuously learning from your experiences.
- You are a compassionate competitor: You want to win alongside, rather than at the expense of, a team. There may be no “I” in “team”, but you understand that while individual performance is key, you are working as a collective.
*** PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU FIT CRITERIA ABOVE***
As a Graduate Sales Development Representative the package offered is:
- 24,000 Basic
- £5-10k OTE
- 25 days holiday + BH
What you will do:
First 6 months
- Listen and learn!
- Develop key skills that will build a foundation for your sales career
- Receive superb exposure to a variety of industries
- Build and develop relationships
Next 6-12 months
- Thrive through meeting /exceeding your weekly & monthly targets
- Gain a greater understanding of sales process as a whole
- Further develop relationships with senior colleagues to better understand your future career prospects.