Graduate Sales Development Representative
REF: JN -012022-165404_1641811434
- Market leading company seeking developing sales talent
- Selling award winning and market disrupting software
- Looking to kick start a thriving sales career
- Very competitive graduate package- up to £24,000 base salary plus £10,000 OTE
- Apply now for an immediate start
The Company: This thriving company has become a market leader in the industry. Providing award winning and market disrupting software and currently searching for enthusiastic graduates with plenty of desire to develop and progress within sales and technology. This company work with a variety of clients across multiple sectors, thus affording the Graduate SDR a wide range of exposure across a variety of industries.
As a Graduate Business Development Representative who are you?
- You are a recent graduate ready to start immediately into a full time role
- You are keen to begin a thriving career within the sales industry, developing and maintaining relationships along the way.
- You are a go getter with a hunter mindset
- You are coachable: You are not expected to start with all the answers. You will be coached and developed in a way that allows you to progress and pick-up new skills.
- You have passion/resilience: You have the grit and stamina to continue through any adversity and overcome challenges. You are passionate about sales and delivering the complete service to a client.
- You are a compassionate competitor: You want to win alongside, rather than at the expense of, a team. There may be no “I” in “team”, but you understand that while individual performance is key, you’re working as a collective.
As a Graduate Business Development Representative the package offered is:
- £22,000- £24,000 Basic
- £10,000 uncapped commission
- 25 days holiday + BH
- Flexible working
The Role: As a graduate business development representative you will be taking on a hunter mentality to generate new business for the organisation. You will increase revenue wherever possible and build long lasting business relationships. You will get fantastic insight into software and technology sales. Extensive internal training will be provided to aid your development within the role, with exciting career prospects allowing you to progress into more senior positions within the company and kick start a successful career.
What you will do:
First 6 months
- Listen and learn!
- Receive superb exposure to a variety of industries
- Build and develop relationships
- Learn about the sales process and where you fit into that
Next 6-12 months
- Thrive through meeting / exceeding your weekly & monthly targets
- Gain a greater understanding of sales process
- Further develop relationships with senior colleagues to better understand your future career prospects.