Graduate Sales Development Representative
REF: JN -082021-163307_1631624683
- 4 eager graduates needed for an October start date
- Our client are an innovative global software firm offering business critical software with offices based all over the world
- Looking to kick start your sales career?
- Fantastic Central Manchester Office
- Receive award winning training, support and development
The Company: Established in 1995 our client has successful operations in the UK, US and Australia and is trusted by 850 customers with 500,000 users worldwide. It’s an exciting time to join this fast growing sales team in a company planning for continual growth over the next few years.
The Role: This company are looking to recruit, train and develop four exceptional candidates for their fast growing sales team based in Central Manchester. As a Sales Development Representative, you will identify, qualify and book new business opportunities with health and safety professionals in the UK market. Offering business critical software to ensure compliance is met within the workplace you will deal with contracts that can exceed £150k. Progression into business development or key account management is available after success in this role.
Requirements for this Entry Level SDR:
- You are a recent graduate of any discipline
- You want to kick start your career in sales and business development
- You are a clear communicator, personable, outgoing and professional
- A candidate wanting to ‘work hard, play hard’
- You have a learning mindset and want to be coached and developed
- You have a strong work ethic and the grit and stamina to continue when the going gets tough and you face rejection
- You want to win and be the best, but not at the expense of your team
As a Graduate Sales Development Representative the package you will receive is:
- £23,000 Base salary
- Plus £15,000 uncapped bonus
- Regular Incentives
- 25 days plus bank holidays
- Air pods
What you will do: First 6 months
- Learn a lot!
- Develop the imperative skills to further your career in sales
- Develop relationships with health and safety professionals
- Prospect potential customers via phone, email, social media to set up discovery demos
- Help more senior sales colleagues and learn as you watch!
Next 6-12 months
- Consistently meet or exceed your targets each week/month
- Share your opinions and insights with sales leadership – you’ll be the one speaking with our future customers all day!
- Begin to learn and understand the full sales process
- Further develop a relationship with more senior sales colleagues to gain an understanding of the potential next step in your career