Graduate Recruitment Consultant
REF: JN -082021-163125_1628674816
- BMS IS RECRUITING! We are a leading, specialist recruitment consultancy
- We partner with some of the biggest and most exciting companies in the UK
- Established for over 30 years
- Offering a 12-month sales training programme, Sales Apprenticeships, and accreditation with the Association of Professional Sales
- Clearly defined career pathway – all our Directors and Managers have been promoted from within
- Option to work from home 2 days per week
THE ROLE: Once you are fully up and running a typical week will consist of 3 days working from the office in Central London and 2 days working from home. You will get to grips with the initial stages of recruitment, learning how to prospect candidates whilst building on essential skills required in a commercial environment. As you develop you will take on a more consultative role and manage the whole journey for the candidates. This is an exciting position within a business who know and value the craft of sales. We offer huge potential for personal development, career progression and financial rewards.
THE COMPANY: For over 30 years BMS has been helping organisations to hire, train and retain outstanding sales talent. Our client base includes some of the newest and most innovative start-ups in technology, world leading pharmaceutical companies, globally recognisable FMCG brands, construction and engineering giants and international professional service providers. We pride ourselves on growing our own talent and offer best in class training and development opportunities to achieve this. We firmly believe that growing a successful business starts with hiring the right people and investing in them in the right way. If you want to be a part of a company who will commit their time to your development, and truly want to help you achieve your personal and professional goals, then BMS will be right for you.
For this Graduate Recruitment Consultant position, who are you?
- You have graduated from university within the last 2 years
- You want to kick start your career in recruitment
- You have somewhere between 0-2 years of experience working whilst studying or post university (either in recruitment or any other industry)
- You are personable, outgoing and want to ‘work hard, play hard’
- You are a clear communicator and professional
- You are coachable: You are not expected to start with all the answers. You will be trained and put in a position to succeed. We just need you to be open to trying new (and potentially uncomfortable at first) things and you will be taught along the way.
- You have passion/grit: You have a strong work ethic along with the resilienceand stamina to continue when the going gets tough and you face rejection.
- You are a compassionate competitor: You want to win, but not at the expense of your team. There may be no “I” in “team”, but you understand that your individual performance is important, and you will compete to be a top contributor to the overall team’s success.
****PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU FIT THE CRITERIA STATED ABOVE****
As a Graduate Recruitment Consultant the package you will receive is:
- £25,000 Basic
- Uncapped commission structure
- Mobile and laptop
- 25 Days Holidays plus bank holidays
What you will do:
First 6 months
- Learn a lot!
- Develop the imperative skills to further your career in recruitment
- Prospect potential candidates via phone/video calls
- Manage relationships with candidates daily
Next 6-12 months
- Consistently meet and exceed your targets
- Begin to learn and understand the full recruitment process
- Take ownership over candidates and their individual recruitment journeys
- Further develop a relationship with more senior colleagues to gain an understanding of the potential next step in your career