Graduate Inside Sales Executive
REF: JN -112020-159849_1605784032
– Work for an innovative market leading company
– Kick start a sales career whilst receiving accredited sales training
– Have an interest in health and well being?
– Competitive graduate package on offer
THE COMPANY: Market leading gym equipment manufacturer – a company that has helped to develop the hedonistic concept of “fitness” into a true lifestyle: Wellness. For more than 35 years, they have been helping people live healthier and happier lives. The benefits of movement and a healthy lifestyle are not just individual: Wellness is their social responsibility.
By promoting the Wellness lifestyle of exercise, a balanced diet and positive mental approach, the company has rapidly grown into a success story of over 2,200 employees in 14 Branches, reaching 100 countries. In order to pursue our mission and continue our success, we are looking for team players with strong relationship skills and an international approach, who are eager to invest their energy into building dreams. If you naturally fit in with our culture by practising sport and living a healthy lifestyle and are forward-thinking, always proactive and digital savvy, you have the right spirit to join!
WHAT YOU WILL DO: As part of the strategic growth of the Inside Sales team, a number of permanent opportunities are now available to join the well-established team of professional, driven and consultative salespeople; sharing excellent communication skills, strong teamwork and a passion for sports, fitness and wellness. As some elements of the role can be completed from home and as the business has both their UK HQ in Bracknell, Berkshire and a London site, applicants are invited from a range of locations across the South East and London.
The team covers both B2B (including fitness centres, the military, education, hotels and more) and B2C clients. The role will involve selling, managing inbound enquiries and working with either the B2B field sales teams or directly with consumer clients, delivering a seamless and premium sales experience. To best support the customer experience and maximise opportunities, the team will share some weekend and evening shifts to provide 7-day-per-week accessibility.
This role can suit those with previous sales experience or even individuals wishing to start their career in sales, as training can be provided. A comprehensive induction programme is provided and the company is committed to the development of their people, putting all successful joiners through a Level 4 Sales Executive qualification accredited by the Association of Professional Sales (APS).
- To sell the companies products and services primarily through the phone, understanding the customer’s needs and offering the best solution for their requirements;
- To provide and ensure a premium customer experience and journey;
- To support the Field Sales teams in their sales process with specific reference to meeting generation;
- Guarantee the achievement of inside sales targets;
- Guarantee customer satisfaction by understanding their needs and offering the right solution to reach their goals;
- Manage inbound calls whilst creating proactive outbound calls to generate new business opportunities for either direct or indirect sales;
- Guarantee creation of new business opportunities for the field sales teams through scheduling meetings and ensuring complete market coverage;
- Execute outbound call campaigns generated with the marketing team based on new business and meeting generation;
- Manage and maintain ongoing opportunities to ensure correct support for each order whilst keeping the wider business informed;
- Collect and share adequate market feedback with relevant departments;
- Manage and profile the CRM Database to ensure information is accurate and up to date;
- Oversee the process from order to installation and payment to ensure sound execution of the sale;
- Provide customers with CAD visuals of their spaces and solutions (full training provided)
The Successful Candidate:
- Knowledge of the steps within the sales process
- Consultative selling approach
- CRM and pipeline management
- Strong customer relations
- Communication and presentation skills
- Social media, IT proficiency and digital skills
- Integrity and humility
- Hunger and drive
- Passion and optimism
- Team player and collaborative
- Independent and organised
- Problem solver
- Results driven
- Knowledge of fitness, performance, health and product use
- Passion for sport, fitness and wellness
- Basic salary £23-25k dependent on experience (Shift premiums for weekend working)
- Total £30-34k On-Target Earnings (with uncapped commission)
- Comprehensive training and induction process, to include full sponsorship to study for the Sales Executive Apprenticeship (Level 4)
- On-site gym, corporate wellness programme and gym membership reductions/contributions
- 31 days holiday (inclusive of public holidays)
- Strong benefits package (inc pensions contributions, private medical and more)