Graduate Field Sales Executive
REF: JN -072021-162681_1631529646
- Graduate field sales position
- Manage and develop relationships with a number of accounts
- £24,000 basic salary, £30,000 OTE & company car
The Role: Working in a field sales role, your week will be split between 3-4 days of meeting clients on the road and 1-2 days working from home. Managing a range of accounts across your patch, it will be your responsibility to nurture and develop relationships with a wide client base. Your role will involve taking orders, merchandising, educating clients on stock and up-selling new products. In addition, you’ll get to name your company car!
The Company: Part of a wider business network that boasts turnover exceeding £900 million per year, this company specialise in a range of home and garden products. Their personal turnover stands at £23 million, coming from long standing relationships with a variety of garden centres and DIY stores.
As a Graduate Field Sales Executive, who are you?
- You are a recent university graduate, with less than 1 year of experience in B2B sales
- You are a passionate relationship builder, keen to kick-start your career in sales
- You are committed to your personal development, with the role offering a Level 4 sales training programme in your first 12-18 months
- You have a driving license, and live around the Devon area
The package for this graduate sales role:
- £24,000 basic salary
- £30,000 OTE
- Company car
- 25 days holiday + BH