Graduate Field Sales Executive
REF: JN -032022-167126_1652695228
he Graduate Regional Sales Manager will be selling a range of protective clothing & footwear into builders merchants, retailers, wholesalers, and other resellers across the South West and South East.
- Leading European clothing brand breaking into UK market
- Excellent sales training & development
- Entry-level field based position for aspiring graduate
- Covering Bristol, Berkshire and the Oxfordshire area on daily face to face visits
- Uncapped OTE, £10k year 1!
- Selling into wholesalers, merchants, and retailers
- Opportunity to build a brand within workwear fashion!
Graduate Regional Sales Manager
The Company: Our client are one of Europe’s leading workwear and protective apparel brands and are looking to grow and expand their UK sales team with entry-level graduate opportunities. They are a household name on the continent and have a superb offering. They have invested heavily in television marketing in the UK and are reaping the benefits which has now given them the platform to expand their sales team. They invest in their people, offer excellent internal & external training courses, and reward their staff with uncapped bonus’.
The Role: The Graduate Regional Sales Manager will be selling a range of protective clothing & footwear into builders merchants, retailers, wholesalers, and other resellers across the South West and South East. You will be field based and covering the entire region with a focus on the Central Belt. The Graduate Regional Sales Manager will be on the road four days a week in front of clients and working with end users such as contractors, business owners, and other tradespeople selling their high-quality range of footwear and clothing.
The Graduate Regional Sales Manager will also attend trade shows & events across the UK, be involved with new product launches, and be winning new business in the form of new distribution accounts. You will be supplied with leads from marketing campaigns and direct website enquiries, but the bulk of your business development will be self-generated through phone, video, and face to face prospecting. The Graduate Regional Sales Manager will be conducting around 4-5 visits per day and you will be merchandising, implementing new stock ranges, and training branch staff in how to sell your product.
We are looking for graduate applicants who meet the following criteria:
- Are based close the to M4 corridor
- Have a passion for sales
- A mindset to speak with customers on a daily basis
- Understands questioning techniques and can develop customer needs
- Full UK driving licence as there will be plenty of travel
- Excellent communication skills & strong work ethic
SO what is on offer for you?
- £25k basic salary
- £10k uncapped commission year 1
- Car allowance & fuel