Graduate Business Development Representative- Software
REF: JN -032021-161203_1617270245
- Work for a Times top 100 company 2019
- Sell market disrupting technology solutions
- Receive APS endorsed Graduate Sales Training
- Deal with international markets
The Company: Recently voted as one of the times top 100 companies to work for, this organisation provides industry leading softwareand has a proven track record in recruiting, training and promoting graduate sales talent.
As a Graduate Sales Executive who are you?
- You are about to graduate or have graduated from university within the last 2 years
- You want to kick start your career in sales and business development.
- You have somewhere between 0-2 years of experience working whilst studying or post university
- You are coachable: You are not expected to start with all the answers. You will be trained and put in a position to succeed. We just need you to be open to trying new (and potentially uncomfortable at first) things and you will be taught along the way.
- You have passion/grit: You have the grit and stamina to continue when the going gets tough and you face rejection. You understand that your work is helping your customers solve problems and this is something you are passionate about.
- You have an abundance of natural curiosity: Always asking why or perhaps slightly more in depth enquiries. Either way, you are an intellectually curious life-long learner who looks to continuously self improve.
- You are a compassionate competitor: You want to win, but not at the expense of your team. There may be no “I” in “team”, but you understand that your individual performance is important, and you will compete to be a top contributor to the overall team’s success.
****PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU FIT THE CRITERIA STATED ABOVE****
The package for this Graduate Sales role:
- £22,000 basic plus £10k OTE
- 25 Days holiday + An extra day for your birthday
- Access to Perkbox
- Healthcare plan
Role Summary: Reporting into the Director of Sales you will join an established graduate sales team targeted on developing new business with public sector clients. Operating at C-level you will prospect from a database, respond to marketing leads and source prospects from LinkedIn research. Targeted on booking sales meetings web demos and seminar appointments the position is varied, fun and fast paced.
What this means for you:
First 6 months
- Learn a lot!
- Develop the imperative skills to further your career in sales
- Develop relationships with C-Level executives
- Prospect potential customers via phone, email and LinkedIn to schedule appointments
- Help more senior sales colleagues and learn as you watch!
Next 6-12 months
- Consistently meet or exceed your targets each week/month
- Manage more client relationships and contribute towards continued growth
- Begin to learn and understand the full sales process