Graduate Business Development Representative - Software
REF: JN -042021-161279_1617900637
- Join a worldwide company with over 500,000 users
- Receive award winning training and development opportunities to progress your sales career
- Earn £23,000 basic in your first year with uncapped commission opportunities
The Company: Founded in Scotland in the 1990’s, this market leading software company operate across the world with offices in the US, UK and Australia. This is the perfect opportunity for an enthusiastic graduate to join an ever-growing sales team, receiving exciting training and development opportunities to progress their career.
Role Summary: The successful graduate business development representative will report to a senior sales manager, receiving award winning training within the first 12 months of starting. Seeking to attract new leads whilst maintaining relationships with current clients, there are fantastic opportunities for an ambitious graduate to rise into senior key account management positions.
As a Graduate Business Development Representative who are you?
- You are a recent graduate, having finished university in the last 0-2 years
- You want to kick start your career in sales and business development.
- You are coachable: You will not start with all the knowledge required to be successful in sales, however you are ready to be trained and developed in the best possible way, giving yourself an ideal platform for success.
- You have passion/grit: You are resilient and always seek to improve, pushing yourself even harder on days where the going gets tough.
- You are a compassionate competitor: You want to win, but whilst helping your team. You enjoy hitting your own individual goals and targets, whilst helping teammates to succeed along the way.
*PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU FIT THE CRITERIA ABOVE*
The Package for this Graduate role:
- £23,000 basic salary
- £15,000 uncapped bonus
- 25 days holiday
- 8 bank holidays
- Access to Perkbox