Graduate Business Development Representative
REF: JN -072021-162477_1625151403
· Exciting graduate sales opportunity with security specialists
· £28k basic salary, £38k OTE
· Progress to account executive within 12-18 months
The Role: Based out of their central London office 3 times a week, you will work from home for the remaining two days. Working as a Business Development Representative, your role will be to prospect a variety of clients across multiple industries, discussing with them the challenges facing them regarding cyber security. With opportunity to be promoted to an account executive within 12-18 months of starting the role, they are keen for ambitious graduates ready to throw themselves into a career.
The Company: Established in the mid 2000’s, this company is a specialist in email and data security software. Private equity backed and a supplier to some of the world’s biggest brands, they use machine learning and artificial intelligence to provide leading security solutions.
As a Graduate Business Development Representative, who are you?
· You are a recent graduate, having completed your studies in the last 0-2 years
· You are ambitious to progress within a sales career
· You are personable, with the ability to build rapport with a range of clients
· You have confidence, capable of speaking to C-Level contacts
· You live within commutable distance of central London
The package for this graduate sales role:
· £28,000 base salary
· £38,000 OTE
· 25 days annual leave
· Free breakfasts
· Bupa healthcare
· Pension scheme