Graduate Business Development Representative
REF: JN -062022-168619_1655721615
- Blackpool based, graduate sales opportunity
- £22,000 basic salary + bonus structure
- Join £multimillion, award winning company
What is this role?
Working as a Business Development Representative, your role will involve researching, contacting & building relationships with potential clients. You will use a range of resources such as phone-calls, emails, LinkedIn & more to source and develop opportunities.
You will work closely with the field sales team & will share the opportunity to go out to face-to-face meetings, with many people that have started in this role moving into a field sales role or even sales management.
This role doesn’t require any experience! The company are not looking for a ready made start, but someone with the right transferable skills that has a hunger to develop, learn and progress.
What do the company do?
A leading UK distributor of security solutions, this company offer a wide range of products and services to ensure their clients are more secure. These include IP, CCTV, access control & intruder detection solutions.
Part of a wider business group that has a number of companies and turns over £900 million a year, employees are often offered different progression routes across the business, offering a world of opportunity to the successful graduate.
What does a ‘top’ candidate look like?
- Enthusiastic – this is vital for sales, both for speaking to clients & when you’re in the work-place with your team!
- Active listening – you have two ears and one mouth, use them to that ratio and you give yourself a much greater chance of succeeding in sales
- Location – This is an office role, based in Blackpool
- Driving License preferable – This will aid you in the opportunity to progress into a field sales position
The package offered:
- £22,000 basic salary
- Company bonus scheme
- 25 days holidays + bank holidays
- Excellent pension contribution