Graduate Business Development Executive- Microbiology
REF: JN -032021-161171_1617284804
- Receive world class Graduate Sales Training
- STEM Graduates with sales potential required for an immediate start
- Promote innovative solutions into the laboratory market
- Must have a full UK DRIVING LICENSE
The Company: This established business has the most innovative range of purification solutions used for bacteria testing in water. Science or STEM grads who have the right skills to thrive in a customer facing sales role should apply now. If you are looking to get involved with a hugely successful business that offers fantastic training and development opportunities for a graduate, look no further.
As a Graduate Sales Executive, who are you?
- Recent graduate (chemistry degree preferable but not essential) available for immediate start
- You want to kick start your career in sales and are a fantastic relationship builder
- You are coachable: You are not expected to start with all the answers. You will be trained and put in a position to succeed. We just need you to be open to trying new things.
- You have passion/grit: You have the grit and stamina to continue when the going gets tough and you face rejection. You understand that your work is helping your customers solve problems and this is something you are passionate about.
- You are a compassionate competitor: You want to win, but not at the expense of your team. There may be no “I” in “team”, but you understand that your individual performance is important, and you will compete to be a top contributor to the overall team’s success.
*** PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU FIT CRITERIA ABOVE***
As a Graduate Sales Executive the package on offer is:
- £25,000 Basic
- £6k+ OTE
- Great company wide bonus
- 25 days holiday + BH
- Private Healthcare
The Role: This is a field based sales role where you will be given 20 accounts who have laboratories that test for water quality. Dealing with lab staff and lab managers the role will encompass plenty of travel dealing with customers face to face. As a proficient relationship builder you will focus on developing new business within the account base by upselling and cross selling new solutions. You will be based in the office 2/3 days a week and the rest will be out on the road.
What you will do:
First 6 months
- Learn a lot!
- Be out in the field meeting clients face to face
- Develop the imperative skills to further your career in sales
- Get fantastic commercial exposure
- Contribute towards gaining new business and growing accounts
Next 6-12 months
- Consistently meet or exceed your targets each week/month
- Begin to learn and understand the full sales process
- Fully begin to understand the role and all your responsibilities
- Upsell and cross sell to your group of accounts
- Further develop a relationship with more senior sales colleagues to gain an understanding of the potential next step in your career