Graduate Business Development Executive - Cloud Technology
REF: JN -012021-160238_1610360798
Graduate Business Development Executive – Cloud Technology
- A competitive graduate position with a company that turns over $2.9 Billion.
- Number one position in its Market.
The Company: They develop innovative cloud-based technology to make it easier, more effective and more efficient for businesses to make the right connections. Their suite of solutions enables Public Relations, Investor Relations, corporate communications and marketing professionals to deliver product announcements, investor days, marketing webinars, employee town halls―the events and announcements that build brand, drive sales and engage key audiences for a business.
As a Graduate Business development executive, who are you?
- You have graduated from university within the last 2 years
- You want to kick start your career in sales and are a fantastic relationship builder
- You have somewhere between 0-2 years of experience working whilst studying or post university
- You are coachable: You are not expected to start with all the answers. You will be trained and put in a position to succeed. We just need you to be open to trying new (and potentially uncomfortable at first) things and you will be taught along the way.
- You have passion/grit: You have the grit and stamina to continue when the going gets tough and you face rejection. You understand that your work is helping your customers solve problems and this is something you are passionate about.
- You have an abundance of natural curiosity: Always asking why or perhaps slightly more in depth enquiries. Either way, you are an intellectually curious life-long learner who looks to continuously self improve.
- You are a compassionate competitor: You want to win, but not at the expense of your team. There may be no “I” in “team”, but you understand that your individual performance is important, and you will compete to be a top contributor to the overall team’s success.
As a Graduate business development executive the package you will receive is:
- £25,000 Basic plus
- £13,000 OTE
- Full training
What you will do:
First 6 months
- Learn a lot!
- Develop the imperative skills to further your career in sales
- Get fantastic commercial exposure
- Manage and grow existing accounts
- Work alongside more senior sales colleagues and learn as you watch!
Next 6-12 months
- Consistently meet or exceed your targets each week/month
- Liaising with managers and buyers
- Begin to learn and understand the full sales process
- Upsell and cross sell to your group of accounts
- Further develop a relationship with more senior sales colleagues to gain an understanding of the potential next step in your career
Role Summary: You will develop sales opportunities through extensive telephone prospecting activities, working to turn prospective customers into leads. Maintain excellent knowledge regarding solutions and product offers, engaging in additional on-the-job training, as well as on-going training. Meet with potential clients to educate and demonstrate value of solutions and services
****PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU FIT THE CRITERIA STATED ABOVE****