Graduate Business Development Executive
REF: JN -092021-163668_1632204402
- Work with a leading specialist security solutions provider that turn over £22 million per year
- Receive detailed ISMM sales training to help you develop and progress in the role
- Enjoy a fantastic package with high bonus potential
The company: The successful graduate business development executive will be joining a rapidly expanding security company that have become a market leader in providing solutions to clients across the UK. Established in 1995, the company boast an extensive product range and are looking to add hungry, determined graduates to their team.
Who are you?
- You are a university graduate within the last two years, ready to kick-start your career
- You are coachable, ready to embrace training and development opportunities to ensure progression within the role
- You are passionate about sales, ready to give 100% when throwing yourself into a new role
- You have a positive attitude that will rub off on your colleagues as you work to meet both independent and team goals
The package you will receive:
- £22k base salary
- £27k-£32k OTE
- Extensive in-house sales training
What you will do:
First 6 months
- Learn a lot!
- Work alongside colleagues that have been through the same graduate process as you
- Begin to develop the key skills that will form a basis for your sales career
- Begin to consistently hit weekly/monthly targets, working towards your OTE
- Gain greater understanding of where your career can take you by building relationships with senior colleagues
- Continue to develop your skills through training as you gain greater understanding of the sales process
Role summary: Reporting to a manager that has been through the exact same graduate process, the successful business development executive will spend their time prospecting and speaking to clients, working towards KPI’s and developing the necessary skills to manage a business pipeline.