Graduate Account Manager- Gas Solutions
REF: JN -022021-160706_1613750995
- Multi £billion company seeking emerging sales talent
- Join a global business that offers progression opportunities across the world
- Looking to kick start a successful sales role?
- Apply now for an immediate start
The Company: For nearly 20 years this market leading, multi £billion global business has been providing bulk gas solutions to businesses across the globe. Currently seeking emerging sales talent to kick start a successful career, with potential of progression internationally. The company works with other clients in a vast range of sectors from automotive/ manufacturing/ healthcare etc. This will allow great commercial exposure to a variety of different sectors whilst undertaking the role.
As a Graduate Account Manager, who are you?
- You want to kick start your career in sales and are a fantastic relationship builder
- You are coachable: You are not expected to start with all the answers. You will be trained and put in a position to succeed. We just need you to be open to trying new things.
- You have passion/grit: You have the grit and stamina to continue when the going gets tough and you face rejection. You understand that your work is helping your customers solve problems and this is something you are passionate about.
- You are a compassionate competitor: You want to win, but not at the expense of your team. There may be no “I” in “team”, but you understand that your individual performance is important, and you will compete to be a top contributor to the overall team’s success.
*** PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU FIT CRITERIA ABOVE***
As a Graduate Account Manager the package on offer is:
- £22,000 Basic
- OTE £3,500
- 25 days holiday + BH
- Private Healthcare
The Role: As a graduate account manager you will be working from home 2 days a week, and office based for the other 3. You will manage a portfolio of accounts ensuring revenue is maintained, upselling and cross selling where possible. You will be provided with extensive in house training to ensure that you settle into the role confidently. There are great career prospects with the aim being to move in to a field based sales role after 18-24 months with the company!
What you will do:
First 6 months
- Learn a lot!
- Develop the imperative skills to further your career in sales
- Get fantastic commercial exposure
- Manage and grow existing accounts
Next 6-12 months
- Consistently meet or exceed your targets each week/month
- Begin to learn and understand the full sales process
- Upsell and cross sell to your group of accounts
- Further develop a relationship with more senior sales colleagues to gain an understanding of the potential next step in your career