Global Head of Sales
REF: JN -122019-156085_1591635340
We are excited to be recruiting for a Head of Sales, who will lead the new business function for a leading industry association. The role will have responsibility for all product and service sales but will be focused on the growth of the organisations industry intelligence platform.
The individual will be tasked with the growth of an EMEA sales team. The successful candidate will have to devise an implement a sales strategy for that team. This will involve hiring and recruitment decisions, target setting, coaching, monitoring and reporting. This role has a direct line to the board, and specifically the commercial director. It is a vital hire for 2020 and is seen as a key strategic job function in the wider goals of the organisation.
Global Head of Sales
Sector: Business Intelligence
Salary: Up to £100,000 – £120,000 basic plus £60,000
- Developing and implementing a sales strategy
- Growing a sales team, reporting to the Commercial Director
- Responsible for all decision making on day to day management and development of new business in the organisation
The Role: We are excited to be recruiting for a Global Head of Sales, who will lead the entire new business function for a leading UK industry association. The role will have responsibility for all product and service sales but will be especially focused on the rapid growth of the organisations new industry intelligence platform.
The individual will grow a team of sales people. Once on board, the successful candidate will have to devise an implement a future sales strategy for that team. This will involve hiring and recruitment decisions, target setting, coaching, monitoring, rewarding and reporting. This role has a direct line to the board, and specifically the commercial director. It is a vital hire for 2020 and is seen as a key strategic job function in the wider goals of the organisation.
The Company: This organisation are one of the leading standard bearers in environmental and business ethics in the UK. For almost 20 years they have built relationships with everyone from Farmers to global CEO’s of the world’s most complex organisations. Advising those clients on environmental and ethical best practice has enabled them to build trust and credibility. They are now entering an exciting stage of their growth and development as they integrate a digital business intelligence to their product offering for the first time. This platform will enable their largest clients to access information and intelligence about these key business issues. The organisation have ambitious growth plans and will seek to take revenue from its current level to over 300% of that figure over the next 5 years.
As Global Head of Sales your responsibilities will include:
- Develop a sales strategy for all new business acquisition
- Successfully rolling out that sales strategy and reporting performance to the board
- Taking full responsibility for the teams revenue target and performance
For this role, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- 8+ Years of Sales Management experience
- Exposure to a license or subscription-based sales model
- Proven experience of building a sales team from the ground up – this could be a new team in a larger organisation, or a first sales team and start up/SME
- Energy and enthusiasm
Benefits of this Global Head of Sales role:
- £100,000 – £120,000 basic salary plus £60000 OTE
- Flexibility to work from home
- Pension plan, mobile phone, laptop and 25 days holiday.