Global Events Marketing Executive
REF: JN -112019-155802_1574765117
- Exciting opportunity to join an up and coming disruptive events organisation
- Deliver a portfolio of tech-events from marketing and communications to event logistics
- Based at the central London office working for an ambitious and innovative start-up
- Excellent career progression and opportunity!
The Role: Outstanding opportunity for a Global Events Marketing Executive to take their next step and join a UK and leading start-up. Disrupting the tech-events space, the experienced Global Events Marketing Executive will be responsible for the delivery of a portfolio of corporate events from marketing and communications to events logistics.
This will include organisation the company’s attendance at industry-relevant exhibitions. You’ll also be responsible for managing a portfolio of events ranging from webinars, networking events and awards. The target audience is solely B2B and will be to subscribers of the tech world, as well as potential new clients (for both acquisition and retention purposes).
You’ll carry out both pre- and post-event activities, including sending invitations and sourcing venues as well as member satisfaction and analyses of event success. The successful candidate will also get to attend some of the events. You’ll report into the Head of Marketing and sit within a marketing team of about five people.
Responsibilities for the position of Global Events Marketing Executive include:
- Market a portfolio of event via email marketing, social media, website management, content creation and digital
- Post campaign analysis of the marketing campaigns and the events
- Providing support for the events, including delegate bookings and responses and researching venues
- Day to day responsibility for the delivery of events in accordance with timescales and budgets
- Attending some events and engaging members and delegates
- Creating collateral and materials for a range of events, working closely with a designer
To be considered for this role you must have:
- At least 1-3 years’ relevant B2B events experience (conferences, awards, exhibitions and webinars)
- Proven experience planning, organising and marketing events
- Good understanding of promotional and marketing campaigns
- Experience with email marketing, social media, updating websites and creating marketing collateral (brochures, leaflets, event programmes)
- A relevant degree in Business, Marketing or Events is desirable
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
The Company: This innovative, award-winning start-up events business has a portfolio of products across several exciting verticals within the tech sector. The business is situated in central London and offers a competitive salary as well as additional benefits. Firmly founded, they are looking to continue upwards and become a disruptive competitor within the world of events.
The Package for Global Events Marketing Executive:
- Salary: £25,000-£35,000
- Excellent company benefits
- 25 days holiday, healthcare, dental care, flexible working hours, season ticket loan and more
Location: The position of Global Events Marketing Executive is based in Central London.
BMS Marketing Specialists have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.