German Speaking Digital Assistant
REF: JN -052019-151416_1557833730
My client are looking for German speaking Digital Assistant to join their large marketing team to work with European websites to improve conversion.
German Speaking Digital Assistant – Home Appliances – Birmingham – £18,000 – £22,000 + benefits
- Over 50 years in industry
- Large retailer partnership
- Global company
- opportunity to utilise German speaking skills
- Fast-paced and fun environment who reward hard work.
- Heavy investment in training and development
The Role of Digital Assistant (German speaking): As a passionate digital assistant you will be joining a large vibrant marketing team. You will support the full digital marketing mix to promote website visibility, conversion and customer journey for the German and European markets. You will support with Social, email, proofreading SEO and PPC. As the digital assistant for German speaking market you will research and analyses opportunities, competitors, trends and ROI and report on customer insight by monitoring customer engagement.
The Company for Marketing Executive: This large distributor has a massive retailer customer base for home appliances. You will be joining a diverse and passionate marketing team in this fast-paced role, offering you an environment in which to develop your skills in a fun, supportive, value driven company.
As Digital Assistant (German speaking) your responsibilities will include:
- Utilise German to translate and create copy, proofreading for digital channels.
- Assist in European websites to increase conversions
- Digital campaigns – Email, social, SEO and PPC
- Competitor / market analysis
- Customer insight / report on engagement / user experience.
- Adhoc marketing and admin duties
For the Digital Assistant (German speaking), we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Excellent written and verbal communication in both German and English (essential)
- Previous digital experience
- Strong communicator, creative and ideas person
- Well organised, good attention to detail
- Strong administration skills
- Able to work full time Birmingham location.
Package for Digital Assistant (German speaking):
- Permanent position
- Salary: £18,000-£22,000
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Discounts / reward portal
- Health care
- Training programme
- Free parking
- And more …..