Forklift Engineer - Limerick
REF: JN -112020-159774_1617873313
Large Irish leader in the hire and sale of material handling equipment, with a turnover in the millions and growing headcount are seeking a Forklift Engineer in Limerick
Forklift Engineer – Limerick
Large Irish leader in the hire and sale of material handling equipment, with a turnover in the millions and growing headcount, are seeking a Forklift Engineer in Limerick
Established for several decades, our client is an industry leader in the hire and sale of forklifts across Ireland, expanding into the European market also. With a growing headcount of staff, and continued demand from their customers in commercial, food and beverage, and pharmaceutical manufacturing, our client is currently seeking a workshop service engineer to join their team in Limerick. With such an established name in the market and a reputation for excellence and quality, this is an opportunity hard to pass by.
Workshop based in Limerick, the successful service engineer will work closely with the service manager and be tasked with the following:
- Full responsibility for maintenance, repair, and maintenance on material handling equipment e.g. forklifts.
- Carry out fault finding on equipment to determine any issues and carry out corrective action efficiently.
- Prepare and upkeep any service reports required.
- Establish and maintain effective site working relationships.
Ideally, you will have a mechanical qualification/trade such as construction plant fitter, mechanic, mechanical fitter, etc. however, this is not essential.
- Mechanical Trade/Qualification is desired but not essential.
- Experience with forklifts and material handling is a distinct advantage.
- Strong mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic knowledge.
- Experience with other mechanical equipment/machinery that would be transferable to the role includes agricultural, industrial, automotive, construction plant etc.
- Salary: €40-45k (DOE)
- Overtime Rate
- Pension Contribution
BMS Performance specialises in recruiting sales professionals, nationally. We recruit within the Industrial, Construction, IT, Engineering, Corporate and FMCG markets.
We have many other roles available so feel free to contact us to discuss how we can help you!