Field Service Engineer - Ventilation Systems - OTE £40-50K
REF: JN -112018-146978_1573215985
This is a Field Service position carrying out electrical and mechanical maintenance on ventilation systems in the commercial sector. Work schedules are arranged by management and sent out in advance. You will be required to do some night/evening work with good uplifts in pay, as well as some overnight stays with all expenses paid.
- Are you a multi-skilled engineer?
- Have you got an electrical qualification?
- Are you looking for a mobile engineer position with good overtime?
SUCCESSFUL EXPANDING COMPANY: The company are a leader in the maintenance of natural and pressurised smoke ventilation systems. With a dedicated maintenance team working with clients across the UK ensuring systems new and old are serviced and maintained to the highest standard and are compliant.
THE OPPORTUNITY: This is a Field Service position carrying out electrical and mechanical maintenance on ventilation systems in the commercial sector. Work schedules are arranged by management and sent out in advance. You will be required to do some night/evening work with good uplifts in pay, as well as some overnight stays with all expenses paid.
- Fault finding and troubleshooting and testing on control panels
- Replacing and fixing electric motors, contactors, relays, transformers
- Servicing and maintaining smoke dampers, fans and ductwork
- Working at heights cleaning vents and testing actuators
THE CANDIDATE: You can come from any electro-mechanical background including but not limited to ventilation, lifts, escalators, bowling alleys to name a few. My client is also open to seeing REME and Ex-Navy candidates.
- Electrical qualification
- Fault finding or troubleshooting on control panels
- Happy to work at heights
- 3 phase motors
- Fluid power – pneumatics or hydraulic knowledge
- Actuators, fans, invertors
- HVAC – ductwork, dampers
- £28,000 – £35,000 (OTE £40,000 – £50,000)
- Uplifts in pay
- 24 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Laptop/mobile/fuel card
BMS Performance specialises in engineering recruitment. We’ll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.
We screen all candidates remotely allowing us to make sure we can accurately represent you when submitting your CV for a role.
If you have previously spoken to a BMS Engineering Consultant please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.