Field Service Engineer - Leinster
REF: JN -032020-157879_1596030938
Field Service Engineer – Leinster
Mechanical and Electrical Service Engineers sought for our client, a well-established, market-leading engineering company, providing water treatment solutions to a range of sectors throughout Ireland.
Established for the majority of a decade, our client has grown from small roots to become one of the most well-regarded organizations, both for quality and innovation in engineering in Ireland. They engineer a variety of water treatment plants and equipment for a range of different sectors, including healthcare, manufacturing, municipal, and general commercial sectors. They have enjoyed double-digit growth over the last number of years, as a result of winning and maintaining some significant projects and contracts.
Our client is seeking to fill a Field Service Engineer role in the Leinster area, with responsibilities including:
- Service, repair, and maintenance of our client’s water treatment equipment on site.
- Installation and commissioning of new equipment when required.
- Carry out troubleshooting and fault finding on equipment and carry out corrective action as required.
- Generate service reports and all relevant documentation required.
- Uphold health and safety standards when working at all times.
- Represent our client on-site, liaising with clients in the healthcare, food & beverage, pharmaceutical, and chemical markets.
For this role, we are looking to speak to candidates that hold a qualification in engineering, ideally mechanical, but electrical will also be considered.
- Relevant Engineering qualification/trade is required e.g. Electrical, Mechanical, Industrial, Mechatronics, etc.
- Previous experience in a similar field-based service engineering role, however, this is not essential.
- Experience in the water industry/ water treatment equipment is required.
- A full Irish driver’s license is required.
- Basic salary: €38 – 40k (with earning potential of €55k +)
- Overtime Rate & On-call supplement
- Annual Bonus & Commission on sales leads passed / recommendations
- Company Vehicle provided
- Healthcare, Pension & Life assurance
BMS Performance specialises in recruiting sales professionals, nationally. We recruit within the Industrial, Construction, IT, Engineering, Corporate and FMCG markets.
Our roles include Merchandisers, Account Managers, Business Development Managers, National Account Managers through to Directors and Senior Management.
We have many other roles available so feel free to contact us to discuss how we can help you!