Field Service Engineer - Fire Suppression
REF: JN -092022-170108_1663685005
Have you got experience with fire sprinklers or fire suppression systems?
This exciting opportunity which is predominantly field based covering Bristol, South Wales, Somerset, Devon and Cornwall would suit an ambitious fire suppression engineer.
The Company: Our client is a clear market leader specialising in automatic fire suppression solutions, and are a trusted partner to companies within Retail, industrial, Pharma, and food and beverage sectors.
The role of Field Service Engineer:
- You will become a key part of the Field Service Team.
- Your main responsibility will be on-site Planned/preventive and reactive maintenance .
- Once fully trained and competent you will be required to carry out commissioning work on standard equipment,
- Working with an established client base giving improvement recommendations to clients.
We are looking for candidates with the following:
- Proven background in Sprinkler & Hydrant maintenance
- Excellent time management and professional manner
- Right to work in the UK
- UK Driving licence
- £35-40K + up to 5-10k Overtime per annum
- Annual Bonus
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Work place pension scheme
- Company vehicle
- Ongoing training and development
Candidate Location : Bristol, Cardiff, Newport, Taunton, Weston super mare, Bridgwater, Clevedon, Exeter.