Field Service Engineer
REF: JN -072018-143138_1536853256
Field Service Engineer
Cambridgeshire, Northamptonshire – Peterborough, Cambridge, Northampton, Kings Lynn, Kettering, Bury St Edmunds, Ely
Floor Care and Street Cleaning Machinery – Petrol/Diesel Powered
- Service engineering experience on floor cleaning and street cleaning machinery?
- Knowledge of petrol and diesel engines?
- Opportunity to join a renowned market leader who pride themselves on customer service
- Genuine career progression and fantastic earning potential
The Role of a Field Service Engineer:
As a field service engineer, you will be servicing and maintaining floor cleaning machinery found in commercial, industrial, and municipal environments. Equipment sizes range from push-along systems, to larger ride-on apparatus, and road-going vehicles. You will be working on the petrol and diesel engines within these machines, alongside the ancillary electrical and vacuum equipment found on the vehicle. It is predominantly a Mon-Fri role where the quality of your work is more important than the quantity.
The Candidate for the Field Service Engineer Position:
- You MUST be mechanically strong
- Experience with the service and repair of floor cleaning and street cleaning machinery is ESSENTIAL
- You will have a strong working knowledge of large petrol and diesel engines
- Previous field engineering experience is advantageous, but not essential
- You MUST hold a full driving licence
- You MUST have right to work in the UK
Our client is an internationally renowned floor care machinery provider and is looking to grow and strengthen their field service engineering team. Being a trusted global leader, they have a wide variety of prestigious customers. They can offer extensive on-going training with realistic career progression.
The Package for a Field Service Engineer:
- Up to £30,000 basic salary
- Competitive bonus and overtime
- Full and ongoing product training
- Fully expensed company vehicle
- Pension, mobile, healthcare
- 25 days holiday plus stats
The position of field service engineer covers Cambridgeshire, Northamptonshire, and East Anglia. Candidates from Cambridge, Peterborough, Northampton, Kings Lynn, Kettering, Bury St Edmunds, Ely, and surrounding areas will be considered.