Field Service Engineer
REF: JN -042018-140439_1531307351
Field Service Engineer
M4 Corridor and Thames Valley – Oxford, Swindon, Reading, Newbury, Bath, Basingstoke, Winchester
Industrial Injection Moulding Machinery
- Do you have engineering experience in injection moulding systems?
- A strong background in automation, PLCs, and mechatronics?
- Do you want to join an international manufacturer?
- Rare opportunity to join a market leader and forge a long-lasting career
The Role of Field Service Engineer:
As a field service engineer, you will be covering the M4 Corridor, Thames Valley, and surrounding areas. You will be visiting customer sites from the automotive, medical, aerospace, and general manufacturing sectors. On a daily basis, you’ll be involved in the PPM, but also reactive maintenance of injection moulding machinery. Interrogation and PLC fault finding, electrical and mechanical maintenance and repair, alongside end-user training, are just some of the requirements of this role.
The Candidate for the position of Field Service Engineer:
- You MUST hold a formal engineering qualification
- You MUST have experience in the service, repair, maintenance, or operation of injection moulding machinery
- Experience of mechatronics, PLC interrogation and fault-finding, HMI’s, and hydraulics would be extremely beneficial
- High levels of attention to detail are required as well as exceptional customer service skills.
- You must have a full driving licence
- You need to have right to work in the UK
Our client is a well trusted and proven manufacturer of industrial injection moulding machinery. They offer their services internationally with a range of well-known manufacturers making up some of their customer base. In return for your injection moulding experience, you can expect a fantastic career, with ongoing training and progression available.
The Package for a Field Service Engineer:
- Up to £35,000 basic salary, based on experience
- Company bonus and overtime worth up to an additional £12k per year
- Fully expensed estate car
- Tools, pension, mobile, laptop, ongoing training
- 25 days holiday plus stats
The position of Field Service Engineer covers the M4 Corridor and the Thames Valley. Candidates along the corridor including Newbury, Oxford, Swindon, Reading, Bath, Basingstoke, Winchester, and surrounding areas will be considered.