Field Service Engineer
REF: JN -072018-144028_1533902339
Field Service Engineer
Home Counties and Thames Valley – Aylesbury, Oxford, Milton Keynes, Luton, Stevenage, Banbury, Bedford, High Wycombe
Industrial Baling and Compacting Machinery
- Are you a multiskilled engineer with a strong electrical bias?
- Knowledge of 3-phase electrical systems?
- Familiar with hydraulics?
- Do you want to work for a market leader in compacting and baling equipment?
- Fantastic opportunity to get into a field service role and forge a lasting career
The Role of a Field Service Engineer:
A great opportunity has arisen to join a worldwide leader in industrial compacting and bailing machinery, both vertical and horizontal. You will be working in a variety of sectors; distribution centres, manufacturing, retail, recycling, and waste management. Most of the maintenance and issues you encounter are of an electrical nature, including 3-phase, although there will be an amount of hydraulic and mechanical repairs. Covering the Northern Home Counties; you will be a field-based engineer, involved in the installation, servicing, maintaining, and repairing large capital equipment. Working Mon-Fri, there is excellent overtime, door-to-door pay, and no overnights.
The Candidate for the Field Service Engineer Position:
- You MUST have a strong electrical understanding
- Knowledge of 3-phase and hydraulics would be very advantageous
- Previous field service experience is desirable, but site-based candidates with maintenance experience of large plant apparatus are urged to apply
- Engineers from an FMCG background will also be considered
- A full driving licence is needed
- You must have right to work in the UK
Our client is a global organisation who have grown rapidly over the last 20 years. They manufacture their own equipment, and as such, it is highly sought after. They are a valued partner to a number of blue chip and well-respected clients; their equipment can be found in most countries throughout the world. This is a brilliant opportunity to join their team of well-trained engineers within a reputable company. They are willing to provide full extensive product training.
The Package for Field Service Engineer:
- Up to £28,000 basic salary
- Competitive overtime at 1.5x on anything over 40 hours per week
- No overnights
- Paid door-to-door
- Fully expensed vehicle
- Pension, uniform, tools
- 25 days holiday plus stats
The role of Field Service Engineer covers the Northern Home Counties. Candidates from Aylesbury, Oxford, Milton Keynes, Luton, Stevenage, Banbury, Bedford, High Wycombe, and surrounding areas will be considered.