Field Service Engineer
REF: JN -082018-144198_1533901147
Field Service Engineer (Pumps)
Greater London (Anywhere within M25) – London, Croydon, Enfield, Twickenham, Romford
Industrial and Commercial Pumps
- Do you have previous experience of repairing pumps?
- Strong electrical background?
- A renowned market leader who pride themselves on customer service
- Genuine career progression and fantastic earning potential
The Role of Field Service Engineer:
As a field service engineer, you are based in and around London and the M25, covering the whole of the M25 and Central London. You will be servicing, repairing, and maintaining a range of pumps from reputable manufacturers. You will encounter electrical and mechanical faults, which you will be required to amend. Working Mon-Thurs 08:30-17:30, and Friday 08:30-16:30 you will also be on-call every 1 in 10 weekends. A breakdown job could take as little as 10 minutes to amend, whereas a commissioning job could take up to a full day.
The Candidate for the Field Service Engineer Position:
- You MUST be electrically strong
- You WILL have engineering experience of pumps
- You must hold a full driving licence
- You need to have right to work in the UK
My client is a respected pumps supplier are looking to grow and strengthen their field service engineering team. Being a trusted leader, they specialise in a wide variety of pump services, installations and breakdowns. They provide expertise for companies such as; Armstrong, Wilo, Jung, Grundfos, Aspen, Big Foot, Flamco, Lowara, and Ebara systems. They can offer genuine employee career development and a tempting salary.
The Package for a Field Service Engineer:
- Up to £40,000 basic salary
- Excellent overtime opportunities
- Fully expensed company vehicle including tools
- Pension, mobile, healthcare
- 25 days holiday plus stats, rising to 30 with time served.
The position of Field Service Engineer covers Greater London and the M25. Candidates will be considered from London, Croydon, Enfield, Twickenham, Romford, and surrounding areas.