Field Service Engineer
REF: JN -112019-155496_1573032660
Field Service Engineer
Specialists in the provision, testing, calibrating and repair of laboratory equipment are seeking a field service engineer to call to pharmaceutical, medical and educational facilities across Ireland.
Known as a specialist in the provision, testing, calibrating and repair of laboratory equipment, this company is seeking a field service engineer to join their team. This company provides, tests, calibrate and repair a large array of laboratory equipment such as fume cupboards, safety cabinets, laminar flow units, and extraction units to name a few. Their clients consist of pharmaceutical, medical and educational facilities across Ireland, placing them firmly at the top of the market. Turning over multiple millions and growing their team on a consistent basis, this company have a vacancy for a field service engineer.
The successful field service engineer will be based from home, covering a nationwide territory and will be responsible for:
- Service, repair and maintenance of all products within the company portfolio such as fume cupboards, safety cabinets, laminar flow units, and extraction units to name a few.
- Engage in troubleshooting and assessment of products within the company portfolio.
- Carry out all calibration and validation of products on client sites such as pharmaceutical, medical and educational facilities.
- Provide ongoing technical support to clients across the whole product portfolio.
In return, continuous training and development will be provided, along with input from the management team and company, as you grow and progress within your role.
Our client would ideally like to see people with the following backgrounds:
- Strong electro-mechanical servicing experience with equipment like HVAC, pumps, valves, refrigeration, etc, is desirable.
- Experience in the medical or pharmaceutical industry is desirable, especially within a cleanroom environment.
- Experience with laboratory equipment is advantageous e.g. fume cupboards, safety cabinets, tabletop lab equipment, etc.
- Strong communicators both written and verbal are encouraged to apply.
- Salary: €40-50k (DOE)
- Company Vehicle
- Mobile & Laptop
- Healthcare & Pension
- Travel Time
BMS Performance specializes in recruiting Engineering professionals, nationally. We’ll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.
We recruit within the Industrial, Manufacturing, Construction, IT, Engineering, and Corporate markets.
Call Abigail to discuss further or to arrange an immediate interview!!
We have many other roles available so feel free to contact us to discuss how we can help you!