REF: JN -122019-156039_1575390372
Well-established market-leading supplier of cleanroom solutions is seeking a field engineer to meet the growing demands of their expanding company!
Well-established market-leading supplier of cleanroom solutions are seeking a field engineer to meet the growing demands of their expanding company, with plans for growth and development, this is an excellent opportunity, which is hard to pass by!
With an expansive pedigree and established history, this market-leading supplier of cleanroom solutions is well known within the medical, biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries providing various cleanroom validation products. With a growing portfolio of various clean room solutions and services, in combination with increasing demands for these, the company is expanding, growing and developing, providing opportunities for progression and growth, making this role difficult to miss!
The successful field engineer will cover a nationwide territory and will be responsible for the following:
- Service, validation and certification of cleanroom products e.g. fume cupboards safety cabinets, laminar airflow cabinets, etc.
- Service, repair and maintenance of other scientific equipment e.g. freeze dryers, evaporators, etc.
- Complete all required documentation e.g. attendance records, site reports, permits to work, etc.
- Ensure company standards are always upheld and work is carried out in line with all health and safety regulations.
- Liaise with clients, responding to all queries in a timely and efficient manner with a focus on good customer service.
We are looking to speak to candidates who have the following or similar backgrounds:
- Ideally engineering qualification i.e. electronic/electrical/refrigeration engineer.
- Experience in a cleanroom environment would be advantageous.
- Exposure to equipment such as fume cupboards safety cabinets, laminar airflow cabinets, etc. or similar is e.g HVAC is desirable.
- Experience in a field-based service engineer role is advantageous.
- Salary: €40-50k DOE
- Company Vehicle & Travel Time
- Overtime Rate
- Benefits e.g. pension, health care negotiable
BMS Performance specializes in recruiting Engineering professionals, nationally. We’ll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.
We recruit within the Industrial, Manufacturing, Construction, IT, Engineering, and Corporate markets. Please call our consultants to arrange an interview. We have many other roles available so feel free to contact Abigail Gannon to discuss how we can help you!