Fabricator - Co. Offaly
REF: JN -032021-161161_1617112230
Irish owned leading manufacturer of agricultural machinery are currently expanding their business, seeking a fabricator for their site in Co.Offaly.
Fabricator – Co. Offaly
Irish owned leading manufacturer of agricultural machinery are currently expanding their business, seeking a fabricator for their site in Co. Offaly.
With a long-standing history, this Irish owned agricultural manufacturer has climbed to high acclaim within their market coming with a strong reputation and high pedigree. They specialise in the manufacture of agricultural machinery including machinery such as tankers, toppers and spreaders to name a few. Due to continued success, this company are expanding to meet the growing demands of their clientele, meaning there is an excellent opportunity for progression and continued growth in your new role.
The successful fabricator will be workshop based on-site in Co. Offaly, and will be tasked with:
- Fabrication of structural steel to produce parts and structures.
- Ability to build high-quality weldments from blueprints and raw parts.
- Work from sketches/drawings to produce parts.
- Assemble equipment from fabricated parts, including weldments.
For this role we are looking to speak to candidates who meet the following:
- Relevant qualification/trade e.g. welder.
- Experience in fabrication is needed.
- Experience with structural steel would be desirable.
You must also:
- Have a meticulous approach to work.
- Be capable of working well on your own initiative and as part of a team.
- Be a good communicator with strong interpersonal skills.
- Salary: €35-45k (DOE)
- Overtime Rate.
Location: Co. Offaly
BMS Performance specialises in recruiting Engineering professionals, nationally. We’ll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.
We recruit within the Industrial, Manufacturing, Construction, IT, Engineering, and Corporate markets. Please call our Abigail Gannon to arrange an interview.
We have many other roles available so feel free to contact us to discuss how we can help you!