REF: JN -062021-162413_1626875450
– Proven track record of people management
– Experienced estimating with construction product solutions
– managed projects to the value of £1million
Lead Estimating Manager – Building Envelope
- Clear UK market leader
- £600 Million Global Turnover
- Excellent company stability
- Unrivalled customer support and reliable project delivery
- UK manufacturer
As Technical Estimating manager you will be responsible for both leading a team of estimators and managing your own estimating projects. This is an office-based position, with occasional national travel when needed. You will coach and mentor an experienced team of estimators, working on new construction builds such as apartment blocks, hotels, schools, hospitals and large commercial buildings. Working closely with specification, design and production teams you will also be responsible for your own projects with a project value of £25 -£750k on average. Following projects through the delivery and site installation process, providing on going customer and site support where appropriate.
Our client is a global market leading manufacturer of construction products with annual revenue in excess of £600 million. Manufacturing in the UK, the company has a reputation for developing market leading products and brands, coupled with fantastic customer support and reliable product delivery. This is an astutely run business which offers its employees stability and excellent investment and training.
For the position of Lead Technical Estimating Manager – Building Envelope, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Experienced estimator within the construction industry, preferably building envelope products.
- Proven track record of managing people management.
- Hands on coaching and mentoring background with established teams.
- Naturally structured and organised approach – pipeline management and able to deal with tight deadlines
- Must be well presented, articulate, personable, methodical and a strong team ethic.
Benefits of this Lead Technical Estimating Manager – Building Envelope role:
- £40,000 – £45,000 base salary, laptop and mobile
- 7% company pension contribution, company share save scheme, 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays.
Candidate Location: West Midlands, Warwickshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire