Enterprise Sales Consultant - Medical Services
REF: JN -092020-159028_1599661781
Web based platform for public to book appointments with doctors, dentist, vets
Huge demand for this service in light of Covid, a great market to get into
Financially secure organisation that has received $1.1M in recent round of funding
Excellent business culture with fantastic earning potential
Enterprise Sales Consultant – Medical Services
(Web based platform for GP consultations)
Candidate Location: Midlands, South East, North West, South West, Yorkshire
Salary: £35K – £55K depending on background / £80K – £100K OTE uncapped
· Web based platform for public to book appointments with doctors, dentist, vets
· Huge demand for this service in light of Covid, a great market to get into
· Financially secure organisation that has received $1.1M in recent round of funding
· Excellent business culture with fantastic earning potential
· Home based role with travel to the office in the Midlands once per week
We are looking for individuals who meet ANY following criteria:
· Sold a product, service or solution into the healthcare market
· Sold an online subscription based platform or software
· 5 years+ B2B sales experience and have sold a non-tangible product or service
THE ROLE: As a Business Development Manager you will be proactively contacting organisations of all sizes, SME’s, mid-market, large businesses and blue-chip organisations to sell this software platform that enables their employees to gain access to private healthcare appointments. You will manage the entire sales process from sourcing the initial lead, to booking a meeting, closing the sale and then managing the relationship moving forward.
The sales cycle length is fairly short and can be closed within one or two meetings/video calls and usually involves an online demonstration of the platform. You will be based from home when not at meetings and are expected to travel to the office in Warwick once per week for a team meeting, other than that you are free to manage your time in the way that you feel is most efficient.
THE COMPANY: This company has been unaffected by Covid19, they have had record months over the last quarter. The benefits of this unique solution are that drastically reduces waiting times for GP appointments, enabling customers to tailor their healthcare needs around work and family commitments. The web based platform delivers GP consultations live by video link and prescriptions are delivered to a pharmacy of the users choice. This is a very innovative business that is extremely well placed to grow rapidly over the next 12 months.