Enterprise New Business Account Director
REF: JN -022019-148982_1549551006
Key verticals: Banking, Insurance, Telecoms, Utilities and other consumer facing verticals.
Well supported roles with both lead generation team and marketing support at your disposal.
Full pre- sales and technical support is on tap- you're an expert in sales so they want you to focus on that.
- Your chance to work for a vendor working slap, bang in the middle of the growth sectors in Software- SaaS, CX, Digital Journey
- Use your C-level contacts in finance and utilities to earn 200k
- Unrivalled technology- demonstrable ROI. Once clients see it, they’re sold.
- The last candidate we placed there is 150% of his target this year.
What sort of disruptive SaaS technology can improve productivity and sales effectiveness by 40%? Don’t ask the recruiter, ask the tier 1 insurance and financial services clients that have deployed this software and have reaped the rewards for the last 3 years! This company is going viral- literally! Once a prospect sees the technology in action, they’re hooked and before long, it is seen as a mission-critical part of the onboarding of a customer. So where do you fit in? You’ll either come from a SaaS or Software background and will be selling line of business applications to major corporate organisations- the obvious fit would be customer experience software, business intelligence, CRM or even contact centre applications. And in return? Well, you’ll be joining an agile software company in a phase of phenomenal growth. Add a brilliant package and lots of support and you’ll have the sort of role that you’ve been dreaming of!
JOB TITLE: Enterprise New Business Account Director- Customer Experience Software, SaaS
LOCATION: Coventry, Northampton, Birmingham, Oxford, Cambridge.
PACKAGE: £70k-80k basic, OTE 140k+, Car Allowance, Pension, Health, Full Work from home/ Flex benefits package.
- Pre IPO, well-funded by pedigree tech entrepreneurs
- Huge growth plans, underpinned by solid sales strategy
- Disruptive technology vendor
- National network of office but autonomous work from home culture
- Client Testimonies from many household names
- Enterprise New Business Sales experience
- Experience selling to board level within Finance or Utilities
- SaaS/Software Sales
- Experience applications selling to line of business decision makers to effect change
- Ability to land and expand within accounts,
- Ideally sold to insurance, financial services or ecommerce
- Key technology background that would be of interest: CRM, Customer Engagement, Business Intelligence, Conversational Commerce, Customer Experience/ CX
3 roles spanning strategic account management, enterprise new business and mid market new business
Key verticals: Banking, Insurance, Telecoms, Utilities and other consumer facing verticals
Well supported roles with both lead generation team and marketing support at your disposal,
Full pre- sales and technical support is on tap- you’re an expert in sales so they want you to focus on that.