Enterprise Account Executive - ERP / Supply Chain Management
REF: JN -032019-149748_1552691064
Enterprise Account Executive – ERP / Supply Chain Management
- World Leading Ethical Company with a unique SaaS offering
- 1000% Growth Year on Year
- Helping to improve the way the businesses engage with their supply chain
$150k + Super OTE Uncapped $300k++
Short Summary – Do you want to be part of the solution to some of the biggest problems faced by large businesses (and the planet)?
Exploitation, poor working conditions, environmental challenges and prejudice are an ugly reality if the corporate world. Large organisations have a unique challenge if they are to fulfil their corporate/social responsibility obligations.
Our client’s services and technology platform help big business to vet and assess the suitability of their suppliers in order to comply with strict international relations. Many vendors across all industries are checked and monitored against a range of governance metrics which enable the customer to be 100% sure that they are buying from a credible / ethical source. The implications purchasing from a ‘shady’ supply chain partner can have unthinkable consequences and our client service completely mitigates risk.
- Large scale enterprise engagements with tier one ASX Businesses
- Working at CFO/COO/CEO level to drive regulatory compliance
- Solutions helps client to build more sustainable supply chains
- Role is fully supported with pre-sales, lead gen and marketing
- ANZ and APAC are key growth areas for the business
- Autonomous and mature sales role, work remotely and independently
- Clients are reference-able and include many of Australia’s largest business
They are looking for somebody energetic, highly organised and with many years of working at the most senior level with large businesses.
- ERP/SCM/CRM backgrounds are the best fit
- Most importanly, they are looking for hunters.
- Commercially very competent with the ability to craft large scale propositions
- Loyalty is key and you need to demonstrate longevity on your resume
- C-level experience business lead engagements
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Stress tolerance
- Ability to learn and apply new information or skills
This US based business leads the market in ethical supply chain management and governance. They have a superb reputation and you’ll be making a difference to many businesses who a trying to be more ethical / accountable in the way that they approach their partner base.
The role is autonomous and will suit somebody who is used to being creative and independent in the way that they operate.
Earnings are unlimited and you’ll be expected to earn north of $300k++
Apply now to be contacted by one of our consultants, alternatively give us a call!
- BMS Specialize in recruiting sales professionals in the technology sector and we have many unadvertised positions, so if you are actively looking or just dipping your toe in the market then feel free to call.
If this position sounds of interest the click apply now or call Ezrael on 02 9434 2100.