Electro Technical Engineer
REF: JN -012022-165446_1642150245
This exciting role would suit a proven electrician or electrical engineer, with a background in a supervisory or project management position.
The Company: Our client provides industry leading certification services, building regulation schemes, products and support to the construction industry and are represented by their strong brand portfolio.
The opportunity: As the successful candidate you will be responsible for visiting new and existing approved contractors usually on an annual basis, as well as conducting inspections in offices and commercial premises checking that contractors work which has been undertaken is compliant and of standard.
We are looking for candidate with the following:
- A proven electrician or electrical engineer
- Held a supervisory or project management position
- Experience in contracting, construction or building regulations.
- Hold an 18th edition
- NVQ level 3 or 4 (2396), and City & Guilds in Inspection and Testing (2391).
- Company car or van
- 25 days holiday
- Work place pension scheme
- Employee reward schemes
- Fantastic learning and development opportunities
Candidate Location -Slough, London, Ealing, Hammersmith, Shepherds Bush, Brentford, Hayes, Maidenhead, Windsor,