Electrical Quantity Surveyor x 2
REF: JN -032019-149897_1552493283
Are you an electrical quantity surveyor? Would you like to work for a long established electrical and mechanical engineering contractor ? Turnover in the multi-millions, and accelerated plans for growth, hit apply now!
Electrical Quantity Surveyor; Dublin and Galway
Are you an electrical quantity surveyor? Would you like to work for a long established electrical and mechanical engineering contractor with operations in Ireland and abroad? Turnover in the multi-millions, and accelerated plans for growth, hit apply now!
With more than half a century in the business, this company has earned a reputation, supported by client recommendations and staff satisfaction, for excellence in the electrical and mechanical engineering contracting services. Their wide range of services encompasses everything from pipework, to HVAC to Electrical and Instrumentation. Remaining as one of Ireland’s market leaders, and with turnover in the multi-millions, this company has secured some of the largest and most complex engineering projects of recent in Ireland including Data Centres, Life Sciences and Industrial Manufacturing to name a few. Their commitment to clients and staff alike means their business is growing, creating new positions for two Electrical Quantity Surveyors! Why would you want to work anywhere else?
The successful Electrical Quantity Surveyors will be based in Dublin or Galway, tasked either ensuring maximum commercial benefit for the company on large projects.
- Responsible for budgeting, reporting, developing bill of quantities and profit plans.
- Ability to identify potential risks and report said risks promptly to senior management.
- Manage subcontractor accounts, interim valuations and final accounts. Ensuring payments are processed and payments are made per the agreed sub-contract and procurement terms.
- Undertake and manage commercial meetings with clients and project team.
- Capable of costing and agreeing daily work changes.
- Have a practical understanding of scheduling and the associated commercial implications.
For this electrical quantity surveyor position, we are looking to speak with experienced candidates who have exposure to a similar quantity surveyor role. The ideal candidate will be a well-rounded individual with practical electrical competence and commercial acumen.
- Electrical Qualification.
- Quantity surveying experience or QS degree qualified is essential.
- Overall understanding of the business, client and Sub Contractor relations, and installations.
- Detailed knowledge of commercial management and QS Role within construction
- Excellent communication and administration skills are necessary.
THE PACKAGE FOR
- Salary: €45-65k (DOE)
- Company Vehicle.
- Discretionary Bonus.
- Mobile, Pension and Laptop.
- 21 Days Holidays.
LOCATION: Dublin or Galway.
BMS Performance specialises in recruiting Engineering professionals, nationally. We’ll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.
We recruit within the Industrial, Manufacturing, Construction, IT, Engineering, and Corporate markets.
Call Abigail to discuss further or to arrange an immediate interview!!
We have many other roles available so feel free to contact us to discuss how we can help you!