Electrical Project Engineer
REF: JN -032019-149899_1552492463
Do you want to work for one of Ireland's leading electrical and mechanical engineering contractors? Are you an electrical project engineer who needs a challenges and progression, grow your career and apply now!
Electrical Project Engineer x 2
Do you want to work for one of Ireland’s leading electrical and mechanical engineering contractors? Are you an electrical project engineer who needs a challenges, progression and chance of promotion, grow your career and apply now!
With more than half a century in the business, this company has earned a reputation, supported by client recommendations and staff satisfaction, for excellence in the electrical and mechanical engineering contracting services. Their wide range of services encompasses everything from pipework, to HVAC to Electrical and Instrumentation. Remaining as one of Ireland’s market leaders, and with turnover in the multi-millions, this company has secured some of the largest and most complex engineering projects of recent in Ireland including Data Centres, Life Sciences and Industrial Manufacturing to name a few. Their commitment to clients and staff alike means their business is growing, creating new positions for two Electrical Quantity Surveyors! Why would you want to work anywhere else?
The successful Electrical Project Engineer will be tasked with a variety of duties including but not limited to the below:
- Engage in all project engineering duties, reporting to the project manager such as planning, scheduling and implementation.
- Responsible for aspects of procurement, dealing with suppliers.
- Work as an integral part of the commissioning process and sign-off commissioning parameters on projects.
- Ensure all quality controls are maintained, as well as healthy and safety regulations for the project team.
- Ensure all documentation is completed and recorded correctly and is updated regularly as required in both hard and soft copy.
We are looking to speak with experienced electrical engineers, with an electrical qualification or trade ideally within a building services environment.
- Strong electrical engineering background is required e.g. qualification/trade.
- Project lead experience is desirable.
- Exposure to data centres is desirable.
- Experience of developing and understanding wiring schematics
- Ability to work independently and on own initiative is a perquisite.
- Motivated self-starters with excellent communication skills are encouraged to apply.
THE PACKAGE FOR
- Salary: €50-70k (DOE)
- Company Vehicle.
- Discretionary Bonus.
- Mobile, Pension and Laptop.
- 21 Days Holidays.
BMS Performance specialises in recruiting Engineering professionals, nationally. We’ll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.
We recruit within the Industrial, Manufacturing, Construction, IT, Engineering, and Corporate markets.
Call Abigail to discuss further or to arrange an immediate interview!!
We have many other roles available so feel free to contact us to discuss how we can help you!