Electrical Design Engineer Dublin
REF: JN -062019-152050_1560160825
Fantastic opportunity to work for an Irish owned specialist engineering consultancy, who are growing their business. Currently seeking an electrical design engineer for the Dublin area!
Electrical Design Engineer Dublin
Fantastic opportunity to work for an Irish owned specialist engineering consultancy, who are growing their business to meet their client’s demands. Currently seeking an electrical design engineer for the Dublin area!
One of Ireland’s leading consulting engineering firms who specialise in design, validation procurement, project and construction management for a variety of sectors are seeking an electrical design engineer. With clients in the biopharma, health-care, data centre and medical device sectors, this company comes with a large client base for their even larger range of services. With turnover in the multi-millions, and a headcount which is growing this specialist engineering consultancy are expanding within Ireland, becoming a household name. Offering a fantastic opportunity to work on some of Ireland’s largest projects, with a generous package and a chance for progression and promotion this role is a fantastic opportunity for the right electrical design engineer. Apply now and take the next step in your career!
The successful Electrical Design Engineer will be tasked with a variety of duties including but not limited to:
- Tasked with the design of electrical and control systems in the process and building services industries.
- Specifying and procurement of process and BMS field instrumentation
- Responsible for estimating values of completed work and where required approximate value of additional work.
- Prepare electrical designs and draughting of same such as lighting, floor plans etc. while also inspecting electrical designs.
- Fire alarm, emergency lighting and other lighting design in line with current regulations.
- Liaise with and consult with clients and electrical contractors, while occasionally managing projects.
In return, you will have the chance to on large projects within sectors such as Healthcare, Biopharma and Data Centres with the opportunity to grow and develop with continued input and support from management.
We are looking to speak with electrical/instrumentation engineers, who are technically minded, motivated and enthusiastic to develop their career.
- Strong engineering background is required e.g. qualification/trade in electrical, instrumentation, etc.
- Previous experience in a role with a heavy design emphasis is desirable.
- BIM/Revit competence is advantageous.
- Proficiency in CAD, Amtech, Easypower or PTW would be beneficial.
- Good technical skills are a prerequisite.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are needed.
- Salary: €45-65k (DOE)
- Mileage Allowance
- Health-care Scheme
- 21 Days Holidays.
BMS Performance specialises in recruiting Engineering professionals, nationally. We’ll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.
We recruit within the Industrial, Manufacturing, Construction, IT, Engineering, and Corporate markets.
Call Abigail to discuss further or to arrange an immediate interview!!
We have many other roles available so feel free to contact us to discuss how we can help you!