Digital Solutions Engineer
REF: JN -062022-168556_1655728894
Digital Enterprise Solutions Engineer
- Working for a genuine market leader
- Realistic growth/promotional opportunities
- Investment in the continual learning and development of your career
This is an outstanding opportunity for a self-motivated individual from an Industrial Automation environment. To be considered you will be highly committed and driven in the delivery of great service, you will also have proven Knowledge and experience with industrial control systems.
Our client is a leading provider of Industrial Automation and Test and Measurement solutions. Combining superior technology with engineering services, project management, and maintenance, they were founded over 100 years ago and now turnover in excess of 3 billion globally.
In this exciting role, you will be part of a dynamic team, and responsible for configuring ePO and WSUS services, installing and Supporting Alarm and Safety Management products that are typically found in chemical, oil and gas, and pharma manufacturing plants.
We are looking for candidates with the following:
- Degree qualification in an engineering or process related subject (ideal)
- In-depth knowledge of industrial networking protocols: TCP, UDP, Modbus, OPC
- Excellent troubleshooting skills across multiple IT disciplines
- Great communication skills
- Right to work in the UK (cannot offer sponsorship)
- Starting Salary – 38-45k
- Generous Car allowance
- Private Healthcare
- Hybrid working
- Industry leading pension scheme
- Progression opportunities
- 25 days holiday
Manchester, Warrington, Liverpool, Stoke on Trent, Macclesfield, Wigan, Bolton, Chester, Ellesmere Port, Northwich, Crewe, St Helens, Stockport