Digital Marketing Manager
REF: JN -102020-159600_1603909770
This is a great opportunity to join a highly successful and growing market leader. This role offers excellent opportunities to play a part in a newly forming and growing marketing department, as well as a broad scope of programmes, very much in build and test phase.
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Perfect opportunity for someone looking to step up
- Varied role working closely with Marketing Director for support and guidance
The Company: This is a great opportunity to join a highly successful and growing market leader. This role offers excellent opportunities to play a part in a newly forming and growing marketing department, as well as a broad scope of programmes, very much in ‘build and test’ phase.
The role of Digital Marketing Manager:
The Digital Marketing Manager will build and develop the digital marketing function, increase qualified traffic to our website and to develop new campaign initiatives that reach and engage target audiences. This newly created position will contribute to the planning, implementation and management of digital marketing with a focus on web metrics, SEO, paid search, and ROI reporting.
The successful candidate will be a hands-on, results driven individual with a current and practical knowledge of digital marketing systems and a problem solving ‘can do’ attitude. Experience delivering successful acquisition campaigns will be an asset. You thrive on working through the whole digital ecosystem and delivering tangible results.
Responsibilities for the position of Digital Marketing Manager include:
- Work closely with the Marketing Director to develop and implement successful digital marketing programmes from inception
- Paid search including display ads and PPC
- Own and deliver digital marketing campaigns.
- Create management reporting.
- Planning and implementing organic and paid social media marketing strategies
- Google Analytics and the ability to monitor and analyse results
- Aptitude for improving the use and effectiveness of email marketing software
- Work with Global Content Manager, ensuring campaigns are deliver against KPI’s.
- Manage online marketing and remarketing campaigns to maximise conversions and ROI
To be considered for this role you must:
- B2B Marketing digital marketing experience ideally from Tech/service/product
- Have solid experience with WordPress, Hubspot, Google Ads and Google Analytics platforms
- Great communicator able to translate data and analytics into action and inspiration
- Be highly organised with strong attention to detail
The Package for Digital Marketing Manager:
- Salary: £40,000-£44,000
- 22 Days Holiday, Pension, Benefits
Location: The position of Digital Marketing Manager will be based in North London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next marketing role.