Digital Marketing Manager
REF: JN -052019-151698_1560327441
This global services company are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to lead a team in the execution and development of Inbound digital campaigns along with managing a team of 6 marketeers.
Digital Marketing Manager -Professional Services – Milton Keynes – £40-£50 + 10% bonus + benefits
- Leading provider of professional service to multiple industries
- Part of global company
- Managing a passionate marketing team of six
- Fast-paced and fun environment who reward hard work.
- Strategic digital – lead generating
- Positive thinking company working in several industries and services
The Role of Digital Marketing Manager: This is a great opportunity for a passionate Digital Marketing Manager who will lead their team in the planning and execution of lead generating digital marketing activity with a massive emphasis on Inbound marketing. With a great deal of investment in this area the success of this role will be visible to the European CEO and senior stakeholders making it a fantastic opportunity. You will champion the company’s brand visibility and multiple services to a large number of B2B customers using Hubspot and Salesforce CRM to create leads for the sales team. As the Digital Marketing Manage you will prepare and execute B2B Campaigns paying special attention to developing the Inbound communication and online visibility, social media and web traffic.
The Company for Digital Marketing Manager: This is a family run global business that offers every employee a stable, nurturing environment in which to thrive. This global company have been operating for over 50 years in several industries, offering several fantastic services that make a positive impact on people’s lives. With massive investment in the marketing team and especially the Inbound methods this this is a company that believes in the value of a strong marketing team.
As Digital Marketing Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a team of six
- Strategic digital
- Digital Lead generation to B2B customers
- Develop Inbound digital using Hubspot
- Brand management
- Reporting on campaigns
For the Digital Marketing Manager, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Previous experience managing and developing marketing team
- B2B marketing of services to large number of customers
- Strategic development of digital marketing plans
- Experience with Inbound marketing
- Utilising a number of digital techniques
- Commercially minded
- Degree or equivalent
- Well organised, good attention to detail
Package for Marketing Executive:
- Permanent position
- Salary: £40,000-£50,000
- 10% bonus
- Discounts / reward portal
- Training programme
- Free parking
- And more …..