REF: JN -102019-154676_1570528063
- Join one of the oldest medical membership bodies in the UK
- Manage all digital campaigns and web activity and provide insight into results
- Responsibility for increasing the number of subscribers and memberships
- Building a 5-year digital strategy and in charge of all communication between agencies and teams
The role of Digital Manager: Reporting into the Head of Marketing, the successful Digital Manager will have responsibility all digital activity, sat in a team of three and liaising closely with the data and IT teams. You will work closely with this team to update digital trends, optimise website and drive web traffic and brand awareness across social media, content, SEO and PPC. Your primary objective will be to manage activity across digital teams and create and implement a digital roadmap of a 5-year strategy for the business. You will also be responsible for data analysis and insights, building reports and dashboards.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop, manage and integrate a 5-year digital roadmap and strategy
- Collate and analyse data, translate this into actionable insights to improve campaigns
- Support the team when required, execute campaigns across PPC, SEO, email and social media and update and optimise the website
- Liaising across digital teams and agencies
- Keeping GDPR consistency and streamline user access and experience
To be considered for the role of Digital Manager, you must have:
- 2 years minimum experience of digital management and execution
- Experience leading and inspiring teams with excellent communications
- Ideally worked in a similar business; B2B/B2C, Education, Training, Courses, Charity, Events, responsible for capturing and retaining clients
- A strong degree
- A commercial mindset, maintaining a personable approach to work and your team
The company: One of the oldest membership bodies in the UK, this business is one of the largest medical bodies out there. Publishers of industry leading medicinal research, they are the go-to thought leader and community in their industry. In addition to their large publications arm they work as a membership body, providing training, events and networking opportunities to over 11,000 members. Due to large growth in acquisition, they also must grow and need someone to manage digital activity and keep the business driving forwards!
- £35,000-40,000 basic salary
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Excellent wider benefits programme including flexi-time
The role is located within Central London
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office, please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.