Digital Content Manager
REF: JN -082019-153562_1570632191
Digital Content Manager - Home ware - Warwickshire - c£30-£40,000 + Benefits
Experience of creating and executing a content marketing strategy across appropriate digital channels to a number of audiences B2B and B2C.
Digital Content Manager – Home ware – Warwickshire – c£30-£40,000 + Benefits
Content Marketing Strategy
Fantastic opportunity to drive product through Digital platforms
A company that has strong values and strives for quality
Great team / company environment
B2B and B2C focus
The company recruiting the Digital Content Manager:
This global distribution company not only offers a stable environment in which to progress your career but also a fun and friendly place to express your personality and develop your ideas. As a company, they are constantly looking to invest and improve the way they work whether that is internally or externally.
- Massively growing team and company
- The opportunity to join an innovative and forward-thinking environment
- Award winning
- Progression opportunities
The role for Digital Content Manager:
This role is looking for an experienced, hands-on and strategic candidate with strong experience in CMS/Website management. This is a new position due to growth which equates to a large proportion of overall company revenue for this successful company. This role will have you working across both B2B and B2C brands, you will be the expert in creating and executing a content marketing strategy in a team that is steadily growing and role that will allow you autonomy and a place to grow.
- Planning, developing and execution of Web content
- Identify appropriate channels – website, Blogs, Video
- lots of content changes, editing and creating being a key part of the role.
- Maximise customer journey
- Identifying tone, message, channel for variety of audiences such as supplier and customer
- Working with wider teams – Offline comms, category, sales
- Stakeholder management
The requirements for Digital Content Manager: The company are looking for a driven and innovative Web Content Manager to drive content for all appropriate digital channels. You will have advanced experience with Content Management systems, proving experience of engaging with customers online, and working with wider team to convert the voice of the company to web appropriate content.
- Lots of experience working with Content Management Systems.
- Experience of creating and executing a content marketing strategy
- Web content planning across multiple channels
- Website audits
- Hands on content writing and managing agency support
- Website management – customer journey
- Able to work with wider teams
- Stakeholder management
The package for Digital Content Manager:
- £30,000 to £40,000
- Company bonus
- Health plan
- Discount platform
- Free parking
- Fantastic place to work
- Amazing supportive team
- Genuine career opportunities