REF: JN -052021-161841_1621245369
A Development Coach plays a vital part in the learner’s journey. They are seen as the face of the business, as they will be managing the relationship between BMS Performance, our clients, and their learners. The Development Coach is the person that coaches and supports the Apprentices for the duration of their learning journey.
A Development Coach plays a vital part in the learner’s journey. They are seen as the face of the business, as they will be managing the relationship between BMS Performance, our clients, and their learners. The Development Coach is the person that coaches and supports the Apprentices for the duration of their learning journey. They deliver structured feedback, provide initiatives for learners to be able to apply and evidence their learning, embed the training into their day-to-day job and monitor their progress throughout the qualification. You also need to work closely with a learner’s line manager to ensure they are clear on how to support their learners and provide them with sufficient opportunity and time to complete their work-based skills development activities and projects.
The Role – Development Coach
As a Development Coach, you will:
- Be passionate about learning and development with a desire to develop and inspire others.
- Have experience and competence in B2B Sales or Account Management
- Present a professional, credible, and knowledgeable approach.
- Experience of further education would be highly advantageous, although not a pre-requisite.
- Guide learners to develop knowledge, skills, and behaviours required in the apprenticeship.
- Coach learners through skills development activities guiding them to build a portfolio of evidence.
- Support learners to meet the requirements of their 20% development time.
- Follow a designed curriculum, scheme of work and session plans.
- Effectively manage a caseload of learners.
- Regularly facilitate milestone reviews with learners and their line manager.
- To promote genuine equality, diversity, and well-being in all aspects of apprenticeship delivery.
- Take responsibility for health, safety and safeguarding activities applicable to the role.
The Candidate – Development Coach
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
#BeAmazing – A natural drive to want to be the best you can be. To be able to exceed the norm and add value at every interaction.
#BeExpert – An inquisitive mind, always striving to learn more and become expert in your curriculum area and role as an educator.
#BeFearless – Not be afraid to make important decisions and to manage learner and company expectations.
#BeFair – A instinct to always to do the right thing, be quality driven in your approach and apply the expectations of your role fairly.
#BeTheTeam – To support team initiatives, recognise the importance of collaboration with others, and understand the positive contributions you are required to make in relation to the wider business goals.
Benefits of the role
- Flexible salary circa £30-35,000 per annum
- Quarterly bonus scheme worth up to 10% of salary
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days holiday per year
- Employee benefits scheme
- Incentives and rewards
The Company: We continue to evolve as a market leading business, agile to change and reactive to market movement. Our proposition includes Sales & Sales Leadership programs and our Sales Apprenticeships provision.
Development Coach – Level 4 Sales Executive Apprenticeship Standard
BMS Performance is recruiting a Development Coach who will play a key role in the delivery of our Sales Apprenticeship program.