REF: JN -032021-161128_1617049943
Design Engineer – Steel buildings
Fantastic opportunity to work for a market leading company. A company at the forefront of their industry that maintains a friendly working environment. With fantastic promotional opportunities
Outstanding opportunity for someone with a degree in either civil or structural engineering to further their career. You will be part be part of a department that provides lightweight, fast track galvanized steel building solutions which are assembled on site or pre-panelised off-site as a modern method of construction. You will be required to work as part of the design team of this market leading lightweight structural system.
A global leader in the design, development and project management lightweight, fast track galvanized steel building solutions. This market leading company regularly promotes staff from within. If you have the ability to form good working relationships with customers. Are well organised, self-motivated, professional and able to work under pressure we want to hear from you.
We are looking for someone that meets the following requirements:
- Achieved a Structural or Civil Engineering Degree
- Familiar with AutoCad
- Placement/real world design experience
- Be computer literate and able to communicate design principles at all levels
- Attention to detail, accuracy and mathematical analysis
- Steel structure design experience
- 24 -30K salary negotiable depending on experience
- 1pm finish on a Friday
- Promotion opportunities