Demand Generation Manager
REF: JN -092022-169970_1662542648
- Reporting to the Director of Demand Generation in a growing marketing team
- Demand generation marketing role working for an established information provider
- Responsible for executing demand generation campaigns
- Utilising marketing automation and latest marketing technology to deliver qualified leads for sales
- 12 month contract
- Fully remote working options
- 4.5 day working week!!
The Role: This Demand Generation Manager is a great position within this growing information provider. Reporting to the Director of Demand Generation the objective of the role is to execute marketing campaigns that will help to build and grow the opportunity pipeline for the sales teams globally. This role will sit in a wider marketing team of five people, working with content, tech, digital and design to pull together integrated campaign activity. The role will have core KPI’s including opportunity pipeline, lead volume, MQL’s, and SQL’s.
This will be a dynamic, yet challenging role with an all-new team on a rocket-fuelled growth journey which will suit someone who is focused, embraces change and wants to make a big difference in creating something completely new.
Responsibilities for the position of Demand Generation Manager include:
- Developing and executing short- and long-term multi-channel campaigns to drive leads and the sales pipeline
- Developing customer personas and knowing their buying preferences
- Grow new leads by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Measuring and analysing campaign and marketing success – supported by a Marketing Ops function
- Working within a team of marketing professionals and collaborating with other departments, like SDR, sales and content, to develop and enhance strategies
- Test and optimise marketing tactics for customer acquisition (e.g. online advertising, direct mail, out of home, affiliate) and conversion rate optimisation
To be considered for this role you must have:
- 4-6 years’ experience in a demand generation role
- You will be a self-starter, willing to roll-up your sleeves and get the job done with support from a generation of young energetic executives
- Experience of either Pardot, Hubspot or Marketo
- Experience of working closely with sales teams in a commercially focused marketing role
- Strong analytical skills including ability to assess ROI
- A genuine ally to sales and a track record of building close working relationships
The Company: This is a great time to join this well-established organisation . They have been rapidly growing throughout 2022 and they have some exciting plans lined up for the next few years. They have got amazing reviews on Glassdoor from their global employees and pride themselves on being a truly great place to work. If you’re looking to for a new role in the 2022 that will challenge you, then this could be a great next step.
The Package for Demand Generation Specialist :
- Salary: £50,000-60,000
- 5 day working week
Location: The position of Demand Generation Specialist can be based remotely if needed. The business have a head office in London, some travel there will be required.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.