REF: JN -092022-170039_1662968071
- Are you London based and proficient in excel?
- Join an ever growing international events and publishing business.
- Kickstart your data journey and join a fundamental team within the business
The role of Data Executive
The main objective for the Data Executive is to support the portfolios to enable the events to grow. Sitting in the UK & Global support team the Data Executive will be covering 5 global portfolios. The ideal candidate will be analysing marketing campaigns to look for improvements.
The Data Executive will be providing pre and post event analysis to the team to push the portfolio further. Our client is looking for someone who has a passion for data and is well experienced in excel.
Responsibilities of the Data Executive –
- Preparing and manipulating data for analysis of databases and marketing campaigns
- Working extensively with raw data to provide formatting and presentation of results
- Providing continuous insights throughout the marketing cycle with clear and detailed reports
- Ongoing segmentation of data for the marketing teams to target specific sections of our clients audiences
- Executing post event analysis for future strategy and planning
To be considered you must have –
- Strong experience working with excel to analyse data
- Meticulous and consistent attention to detail, whilst working at speed
- Technical competence and experience in Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office products
- Ability to hit deadlines and work under pressure
- Curiosity – the want to know why and the drive to find out
- Clear focus with repetitive tasks
The company –
Through its mission ‘visit the future’, our client is ambitious and driven to provide life-changing events for the communities it serves. With over 220 events, 28,000 exhibitors and 1.2m visitors, across 10 venues and 17 countries, they are one of the fastest growing events businesses in the world. This is a very dynamic and exciting company to be part of, with over 600 lively and energetic team members across Europe.
The Package –
- Basic: £20,000 – £26,000
- Up to 10% bonus
- 25 days holiday + bank holiday
- Flexible working
Location: The position of Data Executive will be based in London
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role. If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.