Cybersecurity Sales Executive - Industry Thought Leader
REF: JN -032020-158043_1585023414
Cybersecurity Sales Executive / Account Manager – Industry Thought Leader
- Cybersecurity Architecture Consulting
- $30m Australian Business – Well established, cash rich
- Focused on Mid-Enterprise upwards, great reference sites
$100-$180k basic – OTE $200-400k
Short Summary – End to end cybersecurity consultancy with innovative engagement model and unique solution set. Huge comms and realistic targets
Australian owned business with a rock-solid foothold in the ASX 200 and upper mid-market space. Clients are a mix of financial services, super, retail, manufacturing, healthcare and mining / oil and gas. With a broad range of sectors, they are fairly well place to capitalize on the current upturn in demand for cybersecurity services.
Services include threat assessment, benchmarking, security architecture and design along with the design, build, deployment and management of best of breed vendor solutions
- This is a hybrid role where the focus will be on existing account management, where you will be driving incremental revenue and new business into clients who are already transacting
- Engagements are typically in the $100k-400k bracket with GP in the 40-60% bracket.
- 25% of your time will be spent working with new prospects and you’ll be expected to generate some of your own business.
- Your role will engage directly with CIO, CISO and board level execs
- The role targets NSW and you’ll be very well supported with technical, commercial and marketing support.
- They are focused on ‘good’ business and as such projects will be both interesting and challenging
They are looking for cyber security professionals with a strong track record in sales
- Ability to sell complex security solutions
- Strong sales process, good forecasting and an eye for a good opportunity
- Morivation, hunger and drive along with attention to detail are critical
- Ability to write and contribute to a complex statement of works
If you have experience in and passion for cybersecurity, this business will give you the opportunity to work on some of the most compelling and lucrative projects in the market. They have a strong balance sheet, great comms plan and a culture that support maturity and self-motivation.
Apply now to be contacted by one of our consultants.
- BMS Specialise in recruiting sales professionals in the technology sector and we have many unadvertised positions, so if you are actively looking or just dipping your toe in the market then feel free to call.
If this position sounds of interest the click apply now or call Matt on 02 9434 2100.