Content Marketing Manager
REF: JN -012020-156509_1579038220
If you are passionate writer with experience in marketing communication / content marketing this role was made for you. You will be given ownership to develop and execute strong communication both online and offline to strengthen the companies story, brand and tone with proactive PR management, thought leadership content and other informative on topic writing.
Content Marketing Executive – Business Services – Preston – £30-35k
- Champion content for both online and offline activity
- Team focused environment
- New role due to growth and investment
The Role of Content Marketing Executive
The main objective of this position will be to develop and execute strong communication both online and offline to strengthen the companies story, brand and tone. you will inspire in your writing with relevant thought leadership content, blogs, case studies, social media and PR management.
- Research thought leadership pieces.
- Build the companies story
- Gather and create content for blogs, social media, events, advertising
- Proactive PR management
- Research relevant topics
The Company looking for Content Marketing Executive
You will be joining a well-established company that is leading in their field as a business management solutions service that works in several sectors such as Retail, healthcare and hospitality. In 15 years, this growing company have grown their work force from 10 to 350 employees and are renowned for their forward thinking and technology driven solutions.
For the Content Marketing Executive Position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
The company are looking for a candidate who is passionate about writing with proven experience from previous roles, editorials, blogs etc. You will be able to research and get under the skin of the company, developing tone and brand with informative related topics and inspiring thought provoking pieces.
- 2/3 years minimum in marketing communication / content role
- Communication / content for both online and offline activity
- Passionate about writing
- Attention to detail
- Friendly and approachable
- Strong communicator both verbal and written
- Ability to research and work off own initiative
- Degree in communication / journalism / English or similar
The Benefits of this Content Marketing Executive role:
- Training and development
- Some flexibility on working hours
- Free parking
- Great social environment