Communications Executive - Education Technology
REF: JN -092019-154016_1567560425
Communications Executive – Education Technology
- Flexible Working Conditions
- Global EdTech Company
- $70-75k Base + Super
Our client is a Global EdTech company who have offices all over the world and are recognised as one of the industry’s most comprehensive and engaging platforms in this space!
Based in from a bustling Sydney office, you will have support from a dynamic and passionate team, empowering management and a real focus on personal development and having fun! This is a strategic and challenging role that offers a great platform for career progression.
With astonishing growth and a clear vision, you will be a part of a business that can provide both a rewarding environment and product you can feel great about.
Our client is currently in the process of launching a brand-new version of their product that will need global positioning to increase brand awareness and reputation.
The Communications Executive role is responsible for supporting the Marketing team across key areas including Product Communications, Brand/Positioning and internal stakeholder management.
You will also have flexible working conditions where you have the support and option to be based from the Sydney CBD office or work from home.
Brand Refresh (30%): Lead the strategy to re-launch into key markets
- Work with a design agency and internal stake holders to create new brand assets, company stories and collateral to highlight market-leading features
- Create and deliver a go-to-market strategy to launch communications across key channels, including website, social media and Public Relations.
- Monitor and optimise our public relations and brand reach
General Brand and Awareness (30%):
- Continuously improve our brand to ensure it’s represented as an industry leader with the view to outperform our competitors in the markets in which we operate
- Lead the content program to deliver a consistent and strong story globally to position our client as a thought leader and industry expert through all our external channels, including website, social media, and Public Relations.
Ownership of Customer Personas (20%):
- Work with the marketing team to develop Customer personas that will help better inform marketing and branding activity
- Build content that speak directly to the Customer Personas that are developed
- Implement this contact across all necessary channels
Product Marketing Management (20%):
- Work with the development team to discover existing features of the program that need further highlighting in key markets
- Work with the development team to prioritise program development that would most optimise our brand and public image.
You will need to have at least 3 years’ experience in a similar role within marketing / communications.
- Journalistic writing
- Video and audio editing experience would be advantageous
- Adobe Creative Suite experience ideally
- Strong negotiation skills
- Working across multiple teams
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Novice to Intermediate HTML/CMS skills (WordPress)
- Online brand development
- Email marketing / Marketo experience would be advantageous
If this position sounds of interest or you would like to hear about our other unadvertised positions, please call Tim West on 02 9434 2100.
BMS Specialise in recruiting Sales Executives, Account Managers, New Business Sales Executives, Business Development Managers, Sales Managers, Sales Directors from the following industries, IT Software, Application Software, Infrastructure Software, Software, Managed Services, Professional Services, Telecoms (Mobile and Fixed line Providers), Si’s, ISPs, ITO and BPO Businesses.
Email: Please click the ‘Apply Now’ button below.